New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

That’s great but it is just not worth the shipping costs. I’ve ordered from ECX when they had a 40% discount. I thought that would make it worth it, since I can order a lot more and still stay under 22 euro to avoid custom fees. Unfortunately they just put the full price on the package and not the discount price so I was hit with an additional $16.45 for custom fees, that’s on top of $23 shipping cost. So I ended up paying around $60 dollars for something that had only cost around $21. I’ve complaint to ECX but they say they are required by law to put the full price on it. So trying to make an already long story short, I’m done ordering from the US. There is a Dutch site that carries TFA, jut not mild black. I have ordered from Leisureliquids in the UK but they don’t have it either. I am also ordering straight from FA in Italy but they don’t sell TFA, of course. What I can get here is; TFA (but not mild black), Capella, FA, Inawera, Molinberry, Tasty Puff, M&P and Flavourtec. That’s quite a lot of vendors I suppose. Oh, I’m forgetting leisure liquids also sell flavour west and Natures Flavours. One of them must sell something similar to mild black. I want to make Fidel’s private stock II.

2 Likes

Leisure liquids are another good company.

If you email Terry and explain what you’re trying to get hold of he may throw on a small order of Mild Black in his next bulk purchase from TFA and then he’ll let you know when it arrives.

CMJ

4 Likes

Wauw, thanks a lot, I will certainly do that.

2 Likes

And they are selling mild black :grinning: Thanks for that!

3 Likes

Nice! @Jondamon is just another reason why this forum kicks ass and gets shit done! Making it happen for @Josephine_van_Rijn. ; )

5 Likes

Yep, it is done! I will receive the mild black from justvape247 and of course some other flavours :wink:
Thanks @Jondamon and @Jimk, where would I be without you guys :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Didn’t even check properly did I :flushed: just assumed it was a US site and gave you a rambling reply and then ordered from them. Sorry about that, suppose I’m just not really awake yet.

1 Like

jondamon fur sur!!! now we know y u got that name!!!

3 Likes

Glad you like the Am4a; good stuff. And smart move on the percentage of the Latakia! Otherwise, it’s like sucking on the tailpipe of a Diesel engine. I like the Latakia, but ya got to watch the percentage!

3 Likes

I’ve been researching my flavors. Trying to make better choices. It really paid off in this one. Can’t wait to remake with some good nic though.

3 Likes

Oh man, @NewDrip you’re making me hungry! Waiting for things to steep really sucks sometimes.

7 Likes

You got it going on @JoJo!

2 Likes

It’s such a great feeling when you get on a roll and get a bunch of stuff knocked out. Then the anxious waiting and the buildup. It really stinks when you test a bunch of stuff and hardly any of it works out or when you get in a rut. Ah, DIY vape life. This hobby makes me feel bipolar. LOL.

6 Likes

I know the feeling. Maybe one day we’ll get to the point where most of them are good. If I get 3 or 4 out of 10 I’m happy.

4 Likes

Are you opening a vape shop? Damn!

3 Likes

Devonshire strawberry ice cream v2
Gravatar - by juicyd, today, at 18:38

Ingredientml Grams%
Nicotine juice 72 mg (100% VG)1.67 2.115.6
PG dilutant3.3 3.4211
VG dilutant19.33 24.3864.4
Total base24.3 29.9181
Cake Batter (CAP)0.30.311
Smooth (TPA)0.30.311
Strawberry (Flavour Art)0.90.93
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)1.21.24
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA)0.30.321
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA)1.51.55
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)1.21.284
Totals30 35.73100

Strength: 4 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 30/70
Flavor total: 5.7 ml (19%)
Price: 0.97

Notes
1 drops of inawara wild strawberry for 30 mls

Getting there with this one

2 Likes

Click on the wrench and “Copy Simple Text” then paste here.

And you’ll get this…

Moloko Plus : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/203910/Moloko+Plus

3% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
1% Caramel Candy (TPA)
1% Ethyl Maltol 10% (TPA)
1% Flue Cured (TPA)
4% Malted Milk Extra (TPA)
3% Sweet Cream (TPA)
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 15%
Remember to rate it at: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1Cza

2 Likes