New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

Un like :rage: sorry ECX Nic sux soooo bad almost as bad as WL.

Make the same batch w/ better Nic and mix the two … Maybe this will work ? I hope something works out.

2 Likes

Sorry about your Nic! That sucks. This is one reason I splurge for Vapers Tek nicotine (EU sourced). It may cost a bit more, but it’s some really good Nic. Yes, it may yellow after a bit, due to age, but it’s never peppery. I might give Heartland a try in the future just to see if their Nic has the same satisfaction rating and results.

1 Like

That is odd, supposedly oxidized nic doesn’t effect the taste very much. Is it possible you did not shake up the nic enough after such a long storage and got one mean dose of nic in your blend?

2 Likes

I got some recently…I’ve still got 120ml of 24mg MFS nic that I need to use first, but if I get to mine before you get to yours I’ll let you know what I think. :wink: I believe someone else recently bought Heartland stuff as well.

2 Likes

My last couple of purchases were from Heartland. I have no complaints at all

4 Likes

Good to know!

1 Like

I diluted a new batch before I mixed these. I made sure to shake it thoroughly. I hadn’t had to dilute any for a couple months before this last batch.

2 Likes

Just checkin dude. I feel for you. Good luck with it…

2 Likes

Me too ! Bought last mix at 48mg n 100% VG no color or smell. Works fine for 9.99 !

Idk but I put some older NN in the magnetic mixer with PG and VG and made a larger batch to rid myself of it and use it up. Slight yellow tint ( I mean slight ) no smell. Warmed it in the crock pot then turned that motha out in my magnetic mixer…turned out fine. Maybe you could do this with a few drops of smooth or vape wizard ? Then pull from this batch in small 3 ml batches to see if the Nic is still peppery?

2 Likes

Good idea… I’ll def try a small batch. Thanks.

My HL Nic is due in today. They ship fast.

2 Likes

We have another winner! I vaped this all day yesterday.

6 Likes

Anybody got a little time to try something I adapted, made some changes to, and thought might be tasty. See the recipe below. Also you might consider this with Blood Orange or Tangerine rather than Lemonade…

Here’s the link

5 Likes

Just don’t make a habit out of that. You know how many tobacco flavours I still have coming my way just to make your recipes :sob:
Do you have a suggestion on what kind of flavour I could substitute mild black with? I can’t get it here.

2 Likes

That bites! Let me put my thinking cap on and I’ll get back with you on this; gonna have to mull over a few recipes. ; )

1 Like

You’re in Amsterdam, right?

1 Like

Give me a few places (vendors) from which you purchase your flavorings and I’ll do a comparison to see if there’s a flavor any of those vendors carry which might be close enough to TFA mild black to suffice. ; )

http://www.justvape247.com/mild-black-tpa-13902-p.asp

Found this site that carries TFA and they ship to the Netherlands!

Yes, I am indeed.

I’ve been using justvape247 they’re a good company to deal with.

Fast shipping and lots of flavours to choose from.

CMJ