New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

Off topic but I need help from the Professor. I’m researching flavors and I need a translation. This flavor recieved 5 stars.

Discription: The idea for this liquid comes out of this world and it tastes intergalactic. The Liquid tastes earthly woodruff, vanilla and a secret ingredient found in the cute and clichéd saucer.

I found this about Woodruff…
Tasting Notes: The green Jell example or as freshness punch, so we know and love the slightly sour unique aroma of Woodruff.

Jungle Flavors makes a “Sweet Woodruff” flavor :smile:

Everywhere I look, folks note it as having the scent of hay, lemon grass and cough drops??? I’ve never experienced the flavor personally; unless a Ricola cough drop has the flavor?

I have no clue about this flavor. Let us know what you find out if you get some!

I was thinking the same thing. Or like those fisherman’s friend cough drops? Yuck. Lol

2 Likes

Sounds like you might like the Pink Lady though:
Product Description
A ladies favorite. Combination of floral and fruit notes; rose, hibiscus, maracuja and guava. The perfect balance between all flavors, great taste & smell. Soft and delicate, this is the Pink Lady.

Obviously, because of @Aux reaction…it’s not just a favorite of the ladies!

I’m not much into the floral thing; cardamom is about as floral as I go and at slight percentages, I’ve found out!

1 Like

It’s on my list! :slight_smile: I do love the fruits and flowers and herbal stuff. I need a really great tea to pair them with. The TPA green tea is okay, but the black tea is kinda gross.

1 Like

…way too citrusy!

And tastes like dirt…literally. I guess in that sense, it’s perfect for the flowers. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you @daath

That’s not really a flavor profile I’m in need of. Thank for the reply @Jimk

I haven’t done the flower thing yet… I guess this will be my introduction to it. @Aux, do you have some shared recipes for Pink Lady so I’ll know what direction I need to go with it. Looks like it will be good as a standalone too.

Try it standalone at 7.5%. As for mixes, I use it at very small %. Otherwise it might get very noticeable. But I guess it depends on a mix.

One of my yummiest recipes yet … Yummy yummy yummy :smile:

Sweet Papaya Lime Fool :
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/208719/Sweet+Papaya+Lime+Fool

0.5% Catalan Cream (FA)
0.3% Honey (TPA)
1% Key Lime (TPA)
0.3% Marshmallow (FA)
2.5% Papaya (FA)
0.5% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 5.1%
Remember to rate it at: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1Etm

2 Likes

Would someone be so, so kind to post me a link to Pink Lady - please. I looked twice and cannot find it.

I haven’t seen it for sale in the U.S. …or I’m just blind.

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks. Cannot get it in the US. So sad.

1 Like

Vaperstek is in the US.

2 Likes

I just begun DIY and just joined here so here is what I just brewed fingers crossed but here it is my vanilla apple. Its surely a WIP hehe.

2.7% Green Apple TFA
5% Butterscotch FA
1.5% Vanilla Cupcake CAP
1 drop sweetner TFA/5 ml.

Always like some feedback. :smiley:

2 Likes

Good stuff!

I was just making a new batch of The Don’s Demitasse and wondering what new recipe could use Gold Ducat…hmmmmm?

2 Likes

I have to add a couple flavors to my shopping list.

1 Like