New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

Notice we say this a lot…

4 Likes

I am really happy with this recipe, the best I’ve made so far.
The Jamaican-Cuban Co-Connection Raising Questions :
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/199863/The+Jamaican-Cuban+Co-Connection+Raising+Questions

3% Coconut (LA)
5% Cubano (TPA)
2.5% Jamaican Rum (TPA)
1% MTS Vape Wizard (FA)
2% Oak Wood (FA)
0.7% Perique Black (INAWERA)
1.8% Raisin (TPA)

Flavor total: 16%
Remember to rate it at: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1AXd

2 Likes

Here’s a kinky little recepie

Hot blue pear

Bav cream tfa 1%
Blueberry candy tfa 2%
Blueberry extra tfa 5%
Cinnamon red hot tfa 3%
Greek yogurt tfa 2%
Pear inw 3%

2 Likes

This looks super vapeable! Might have to swap out some fig for the raisin (used my raisin for rat poison and never ordered any more). But, everything else in the mix looks nice!

1 Like

Mmhh, this is the first time I’ve used it in a recipe, it is TPA. I have just tasted a drop on my finger and feel sorry for the rats you’ve used it on! It hasn’t spoiled the juice but it would be interesting to try it with fig. Just fig or fig fresh?
That will screw up the name of my recipe though, figging questions don’t sound as good.

3 Likes

I just had my dinner! I have fig and fig fresh don’t need no German fig.

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of the FA fresh fig; just like off the tree/bush!

2 Likes

I can handle it, I have 260 flavours to play with and I’m only into DIY for about 4 months. However, if you pm me with your personal creditcard details…

3 Likes

You got me ROFL…

3 Likes

I think everyone should boycott anything German if they keep being the worlds largest pricks!

3 Likes

If that’s the case you my as well boycott the U.S., UK, Aus, The entire Middle East too. Should we give China a pass. There are assholes in power everywhere. When it comes to vaping, I just want the best.

2 Likes

After receiving lots of feedback on my first ever recipe Diketone Soup #1 I started working on an improved version. The issues with my first recipe were too much custard, not enough creaminess and a very poor strawberry overpowered by INA Wild Strawberry. So after tweaking it for a few months I present you Diketone Soup #1.5!!!

It is still using lots of diketones (but a lot less than initial recipe), it has better strawberry and less custard. It is more balanced and creamy. And I tried to make the recipe as simple as possible. I think I made a very good diketone soup this time!

Diketone Soup #1.5

1% Cream Fresh (FA)
1% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
4% Strawberry (TPA)
2% Sweet Cream (TPA)
2% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 10%
Remember to rate it at: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1HTA

4 Likes

Ken would you mind sharing these again? I would love to try these two juices!

Yeah I’d like a crack at that Strawvarian Cream!

Not sure where @Ken_O_Where has been lately. I hope he’s okay. He sells his liquid now, so his recipes aren’t public anymore. You can still get the strawnana custard, but the rest are private. :wink:

I got them, but I’m not at liberty to share them. Sorry folks.

3 Likes

Gee, thanks…rub it in why don’t you? :wink:

2 Likes

Gee thanks as well… /sadpanda

I’ve also been able to aquire most while they were public…:grinning:

Note to self: save stuff in the future :expressionless:

1 Like