New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

Go with the the v2. I only posted v1 to show my adjustments for the final mix.

4-5% CAP Juicy Peach

TPA Barvarian Cream 1-1.5%

It’s 1% in the v2 and acts as a Peach enhancer.

2 Likes

Thanks my friend. I’ll mix up a batch tomorrow. I’ve really burned the midnight oil this week and now I hit the hay. Old fart needs downtime.

3 Likes

A very good tasting fruit tobacco flavor. Well balanced with a nice throat hit. Excellent for mouth to lung and you still get good flavor. It kinda comes of as a prune n tobacco vape. No sharp spikes, just a smooth full flavored vape.

(Flavorah) Apple Peach Bacco Gmix

Ingredient %
Anise (FA) 1
Brandy (FA) 1
Green Apple (Flavorah) 2
Peach (Flavorah) 1
Tobacco DNB Flavour (INAWERA) 0.3
Virginia Tobacco (Flavorah) 2

Flavor total: 7.3%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

So glad to see something with White Chocolate in it. I’m going to try this sweet vape.

1 Like

I can’t remember where I saw it - I’m sure it was on ELR - but someone posted about HIC using Acetyl Pyrazine to make chocolates taste really good. I do believe they were FA chocolates, and not having any, I did the best I could with some of the TPA chocolates I had which had yet to yield anything more than a caustic slurry of monumental proportions. I did have some luck adding butter, but still not what I wanted. Once I mixed my chocolate/AP base at the percentages I thought might be comparable to the ones HIC had, I made a mix and tried it. Not good. So I threw it in the back of my junk cubby at my desk. That was on Oct 22. I bumped into the little 15 ml bottle yesterday and thought I’d give it another go. Wow, it was actually quite good! This seemed beyond merely steeped, but it had actually taken on a rather enchanting chocolate flavor I would describe as reminiscent of Cadbury Milk Chocolate. I had that 15ml bottle vaped in maybe 3 hours. I had made it zero nic, but now I will try again and will be adding some toasted almond. I will make that tonight and get back in a couple weeks time with the results. Point is, perhaps some AP is a good idea when making chocolate mixes and if you’re on a quest to discover good chocolate juice, maybe it’s worth a try.

4 Likes

this has not been updated drop pecan to 2.5% its strong in that version

1 Like

I just had a Twix candy bar left over from Halloween and I said to myself “Hey, I have all these flavors”. So here it is. It’s pretty good as a shake and vape. Please leave comments and rate it.

Twixted Bliss

Acetyl Pyrazine (TPA) - .5%
Caramel (Original) (TPA) - 6%
Caramel Candy (TPA)- 2%
Chocolate (FA) - 1.5%
Cocoa (FA) - .5%
Cookie (FA) - 2%
Vienna Cream (FA) - 2%

Strength: 3 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 30/70
Flavor total: 7.25 ml (14.5%)
Price: 0.75

Edit: I had to edit this recipe. I changed a couple percentages slightly and added Caramel Candy.

4 Likes

Your yogurt recipes look great. But I just read Flavorah pulled the yogurt flavor. Such a bummer :persevere:

2 Likes

Yes… I do believe the AP is essential, but at an extremely low percentage. This is why I used the TPA Cheesecake w/Graham in it. That flavoring has AP in it and it was just the right amount. :smile:

Yes, that is in HIC’s notes on the FA Chocolate flavors. I did my research on my Twixted Bliss recipe and the AP definitely changed the flavors of the chocolate and cocoa for the better. It also enhanced the cookie flavor. I made small single flavors of all of my FA flavors and tested them. Then I mixed a few and vaped before making this recipe. It was ok. But then I added the AP and it really brought everything together.

1 Like

I deleted this post because this recipe lose all flavor in a tank. But I’m dripping this in my Velocity with a dual 22g Ti build and it is wonderful. So I’m posting this for drippers only. I will try to tweak this for tanks.

11-9-15 Tested Ready

It’s not often that a mix comes together just as you hoped it would. I must say this mix is beyond my expectations. Super Creamy PB and Caramel with a sweet honey note. The cookie is off in the background, but it is noticeable. It taste just like Bit-O-Honey Candy Pieces. This is superb and if I could give it more than 5 stars I would.

2hr Hot USC and a 1 month steep. Honey really takes time to steep… but this is worth the wait.

(Flavorah) Caramel PB Cookies Gmix

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 2
Caramel (Flavorah) 3
Milk and Honey (Flavorah) 1
Peanut Butter (Flavorah) 2

Flavor total: 8%

1 Like

Ok, that’s it! You, my friend, are just a dyed in the wool genius.

I don’t know how long this needs to steep, but I couldn’t wait any longer. The first taste of this blew my britches off. I’m sitting here at my desk having taken a couple of drags of this wonderful mix and the phone rang so I sat it down for a moment. As I’m talking with the caller I realize - there is an aftertaste here that makes me feel like I just took a big bit of a juicy, ripe peach! How did you come up with the effect Pink Guava would have on this?

I’ll try my best to leave it alone now for the 3 weeks. Can’t promise anything.

4 Likes

I was trying to add a little tart/tang to the mix. Sour, tang and sweet… it just worked out.

To be honest, I never shake and vape or vape any of my mixes under two weeks. It may be ready… I just always wait.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Drink it all up!!!

5 Likes

It taste like Cinnamon Roll to me… This Cinnamon is really kickin’ in this one.

Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Gmix

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 0.5
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 1
Catalan Cream (FA) 0.75
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 6
Honey (INAWERA) 0.75
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.5

Flavor total: 9.5%

4 Likes

I adapted my Twixted Bliss recipe and decided to do a Peanut Butter version. If you don’t like this there is something wrong with you :grinning:

Twixted Nutty Bliss
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) - .5%
Chocolate (FA) - 1.5%
Cocoa (FA) - .5%
Cookie (FA) - 2%
Marshmallow (TPA) - 2%
Peanut Butter (TPA) - 3%
Vienna Cream (FA) - 2%

Please comment and rate!

9 Likes

:heart:'ed! That I gotta try :smile:

1 Like

I went through 10ml in my TFV4 in like 30 minutes. I just let the manager at my lvs try it and he flipped out on it. So I left them a 50ml bottle of each of my Twixted recipes.

3 Likes

Really, really good. I made this after reading a few post about Dragon Fruit. It’s flavor lives up to the hype. If you’re into fruity vapes then give it a try… you won’t be disappointed. The Wild Melon compliments the DF really well. I’ve made a lot of complex mixes, but this is equally good compared to some of the 6-8 flavor mixes that I’ve made. It tastes like there are more than 3 flavors in this mix.

Raging Dragon Gmix (Flavorah)

Ingredient %
Dragonfruit (TPA) 8
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 3
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 4

Flavor total: 15%

2 Likes