New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

Ok, I will take your word for it and give it a go. FLV Wild Melons is more of a candy flavor right? I love FA Melon Cantaloupe. And I have One on One Watermelon which is spectacular. I may just sub those in and see what I get. Then I will mix up a batch using the MF when I get them in.

PS, Love the new avatar, but the old one was really cool too. Was that you in the pic?

1 Like

In lower percentages Wild Melon is less candyish. Even at higher percents I wouldnā€™t really call it candy like but rather itā€™s a bit more artificial tasting.

Iā€™m not going to keep this new avatar. I was just bored since the work day has been slow as hell. I donā€™t need people thinking Iā€™m a member of Evolv and start asking me questions about their DNA mods! :slight_smile: Iā€™ll replace it soon and then this post will just confuse the hell out of people. :sunglasses:

No, thatā€™s not me. That was just an image I found while browsing for celtic santas. You donā€™t want one of me up here!

1 Like

Custard de la CrĆØme

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar (TPA) 1
French Vanilla Creme (TPA) 2
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 1
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 11%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

Yummmm that looks great!

2 Likes

Thank you Alisa ā€¦ @SthrnMixer provided the inspiration. He recently posted that he liked the mix of the 2 custards and they were ā€œsuper duper yum yumā€ ā€¦

2 Likes

I really, really have to get me some toasted marshmallow!

2 Likes

I like it as a sweetener. It is drastically different from Marshmallow. Has kind of a sweeter buttery taste.

1 Like

Heartbreaker

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2.5
Key Lime (TPA) 2
Lemon (TPA) 1.5
Orange Cream (TPA) 3.5
Rainbow Sherbet (FW) 4
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 16.5%

1 Like

That looks like one tart mofo!

1 Like

The Sherbet, Bavarian Cream and Orange Cream tones it down quite a bit.

Itā€™s back in stock!

2 Likes

Howā€™s that Medicine Flower Watermelon?
Does it have any taste to it and is it a yummy taste?
Iā€™m thinking in order to make more room in my cupboard on my coffee table (where I keep single flavors in little drawers) Iā€™m going to taste each flavor and put away any that I just plain donā€™t like. I figure - if I donā€™t like it at all - all by itself, itā€™s probably never going to be used successfully in anything. Ya, I could possibly hide it or use it up in mixes, but would it really ever be needed? Soā€¦ to make room, that is what I will do. All 3 of my Watermelon brands are going AWAY. I donā€™t care if I have to buy another brand to finally FIND a good / yummy watermelon (for example). Iā€™m going to take away the bad ones and therefore force myself to get one more brand that just might be the BEST one. I need to find a vaping friend who lives nearby - someone to give this unwanted stuff to. Iā€™m used to that sorta thing with my beading hobby. Got to get rid of some of the excess so I donā€™t look like a maniac/hoarder. LOL. Wellā€¦the catā€™s out of the bag. Oh thatā€™s a horrible saying. My cat just jumped up on the couch and hollered at me just as I typed that. (Heā€™s a Siamese, named Tibet). Well, Iā€™ve really done it nowā€¦typed and typed. Ya, at one point, I used to type for a living. Did medical transcriptionā€¦ prior to x-ray, prior to running an x-rated theatre. LOL.Ya, Iā€™ve been around. My 1st husband was bisexual, and this oneā€¦ Well, in a couple more years, I think I will qualify to become a nun. Iā€™ve lost it tonight. Must be that DeadModz. Hope itā€™s okay if Iā€™m just yacking. If not, just delete.

3 Likes

LOL. Well thatā€™s what I would call stream of consciousness right there. So if you have a history in typing, that that and your imagination and start writing books! :slight_smile:

MF watermelon is the best mfā€™n watermelon Iā€™ve ever had outside of a real fā€™n watermelon!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s real fā€™n good to know! I loves me some fā€™n watermelon LOL.

3 Likes

mfā€™n A, man! :smiley:

4 Likes

Butter Pecan Ice Cream with Caramel Drizzle : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/386411/Butter+Pecan+Ice+Cream+with+Caramel+Drizzle

6% Butter Pecan (FW)
2% Marshmallow (FA)
6% RY4 Double (TPA)
6% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 20%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/34zb

This turned out JUST how I wanted it.

7 Likes

Iā€™m so glad to hear that. I really would like to find a good Watermelon and a good Cherry. I guess we are still on the hunt for a really good Cherry? I promise youā€¦ I will be ordering Medicine Flower next. I hope I find a vaping friend that lives nearby soon. So I can pass on some of my excess stuff. I guess this morning I definitely decided I will not be using my Atlantis or Melo tanks anymore. I also have a Fogger and a Rcomen - all of which offer 30% flavor or my Aromamizers. Iā€™ve tried everything to improve their flavorā€¦Titanium, SS, Clapton coils, double strength juice - nothing makes them good enough. I could wait and get some Ceramic coils for them, but then Iā€™d be stuck buying coils rather than doing rebuildable coils. In the ā€˜to goā€™ bag they go. Thereā€™s just too many here on the coffee table. There is a local vape shop that will give me about 50% in store credit for them. Do you guys get rid of your old tanks? Iā€™d love to hear what other folks do.

1 Like

In the past I have passed my ā€œoldā€ stuff to new vapers to help them get off the stinky sticks. I do so with the understanding that if they do start vaping full time and stop using tobacco, that they buy their own more current gear and pass it on to somebody else that is trying to quit. So far this has worked pretty well. I have a couple of ego twists out there that are on their 4th or 5th user. :smiley: Hard to beat that kind of mileage out of an ego battery. I just passed my iStick 50 to a new vaper/quitter with a Kanger Nano sitting on top of it with a 5 pack of .5 coils. She absolutely loves it and told me yesterday she hadnā€™t even wanted a cigarette for the 3 days after she got it. That along with the 50 ml of Milk and Honey and 50 ml of Bust-a-Nut. She canā€™t miss!
VAPE THE PLANET!!!

9 Likes

So far Iā€™m leaving my old gear to family that visits and sees my collection of vapes. Iā€™m kind well stocked as I took quite a while to figure out Iā€™m not a fan of tanks.then even longer to find a dripper that I loved ā€¦ Then even llonger as I tried out temp control . I had like 15 mods and 20 tanks and 25 rdas and spools and spools of wire and bags and bags of cotton. Final result ā€¦for mods I love my eleaf 100 w ā€¦for comfort and cost. I decided I didnā€™t care for temp control .I just didnā€™t get the warmth I wanted. As a back up I bought 6 evic vtc minis. Iā€™m down to only 2 of those left . I still have have a sigeli 150 no one likes as its uncomfortable to hold. I had a couple of anarchist tube mods those are still there but the pile is starting to dwindle. As for tanks I had several arctic tanks a couple of belus 3 tritons 4 tfv fours and couple of crowns a couple of goblins and goblin minis. That pile is still pretty full. I n the RDA pile is the appollo a bullet a turbo a Atty cubed some cheap clone velocities. What did I settle ā€¦three are my favorite. One a quality (tobecco) velocity . two a miphisto. Three and my current fav. A original fish bone. I just ordered 5 more of them . I use dual 24 gauge at around .15 ohm. At 50 to sixty watts.

1 Like

Moon Butter

Ingredient %
Butterscotch (Flavorah) 4.5
Cream (Flavorah) 1.5
Milk and Honey (Flavorah) 1
Peanut Butter (Flavorah) 2.5
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2.5

Flavor total: 12%

8 Likes