New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

I have everything BUT the raspberry (which I don’t care for fruits much anyway) I am going to try this without it :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

About the only thing I like Fig in is a Fig Newton. Might be worth it just to experiment there? I have a HUGE fig tree in my yard too which is sad LOL. My husband love Fig ice cream though, so that might be an idea for the Fig if you’re fond of the flavor

1 Like

I need this fig pear and cactus recipe BTW. I wont have German Flavors, but I’ll give it a go with FA. If it is public, can you just link me over so that I can bookmark it?

1 Like

OK guys, I officially sanction the use of Pear (INW) in Pearvana. FA is a bit better, but the INW is mighty fine.

Sorry about that JoJo. The INW went into deep storage on accident where I keep my bulk flavors. THIS is a flavor I would consider mixing with FA, but again I don’t think the FA is lacking anything.

@LordVapor, Nicotine River didn’t sell pear when I placed my order, although I put it on the list as a suggestion to them.

1 Like

Made this one up for my son and he loves it. Doesn’t seem to be gunking up the coils at all either,
which surprised me.

Adam’s Christmas

: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/382636/Adam%27s+Christmas

0.5% Acetyl Pyrazine 5%
2% Chocolate (FA)
1% Cocoa (FA)
2% Cream Fresh (FA)
0.5% Creme de Menthe (TPA)
1% Italian Cream (Hangsen)
1.5% Peppermint (TPA)
8% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 16.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/332H

2 Likes

This is another one I made for a friend. He described a retail juice to me that he wanted so I came up with this. He said he really likes this version. It has a nice smooth and sweet grape inhale with a tart lemon exhale.

Welch's Revenge

Ingredient %
Concord Grape (Stevia) (CAP) 5
Grape (INAWERA) 2
Juicy Lemon (CAP) 1.5
Malic Acid 10% solution 0.25
Marshmallow (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 10.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Here’s the Baked Apples I spoke about previously.

Mom's Baked Apples (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar (TPA) 4
Butter (CAP) 1
Fuji Apple (FA) 1
Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Red Apple (MF) 1.2
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.15

Flavor total: 9.35%

4 Likes

Damnit. I don’t have any MF flavors yet. Adding that one to my ECX cart. Can’t wait to try it.

2 Likes

Ya I’m grabbing the 12 fruits they have in 5 mil as well

1 Like

$120.00 for 60ml of flavoring really sucks doesn’t it :wink:

1 Like

Try having to take into consideration the cdn $ is now 30% below us$

1 Like

Here’s one I made on 12.10.15. Was more a let’s see how this tastes thing rather than aiming for anything in particular. When I first tried it I didn’t like it. That’s because I didn’t really know what to expect and since I vape a lot more fruits and cream types, this was somewhat odd for me. So I shelved it and just got it back out today, with no expectations. I dripped it like 5-6 times when I just said out loud, this is good. Here’s my recipe comments:

A break from the ordinary. Earthy, woodsy and with a touch of berries popping up occasionally. This reminds me of a clearing in the Appalachian Mountain forest, a spot where just enough sunlight comes in to allow a few wild berries to grow. The rest is surrounded by trees and ferns, and it’s moist all the time.

Not a flavor for everyone, but definitely a break from the typical. I give it 5 stars for what it is, and that’s an occasional vape. Doubtful this would be anyone’s ADV but when I do use it…nice!

Steep 2 weeks minimum. Using on Aromamizer RDA with dual 24ga Kanthal, 0.4 ohm and 70 watts. Taste remains fairly consistent regardless of power, although at higher power the berries do seem just a touch more evident, although never prominent.

Variations could include upping the berries, using different berries, the addition of nuts or chocolates…all in moderation.

Glenfarne (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient%
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA)2
Hypnotic Myst (FA)1
Oak Wood (FA)3
Oba Oba (FA)1.5
Zen Garden (FA)2

Flavor total: 9.5%

2 Likes

A second one for today.

Just what I was aiming for. A creamy vape with a subtle melon. Bullseye! The melon is not exactly faint, it’s just not IN-YOUR-FACE as so many melon vapes can be. This is a very good juice and easily an ADV for me. I could possibly see bumping up the watermelon maybe 0.5%, but I don’t think that’s at all necessary. The strength of the melon is just enough so as to be ever present without taking over, and as an excellent complement to the creams. 5 stars.

I’ve ran this in drippers and tanks. Works well a low and high heat.

Steep time is 2 weeks.

Melodrama (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient%
Bavarian Cream (TPA)3
Cantaloupe (MF)1.5
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)5
Sweet Cream (TPA)3
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)2
Watermelon (Medine Flower)1

Flavor total: 15.5%

1 Like

I really can’t wait til payday so I can order some MF flavors. What is your favorite recipe using a few MF flavors so far?

I just made this on the stirrer after a 4 hour spin and heat at 120°. I have to post it because it’s so good. I will report back after a couple weeks steep. I can’t wait though. I am vaping the hell out of it already.

Banerry Custard Goo

Ingredient %
Banana (FA) 3
Banana (Flavorah) 0.75
Meringue (FA) 1
Shisha Strawberry (INAWERA) 2.5
Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA) 2
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2.5

Flavor total: 11.75%

3 Likes

I’d have to say that one I just posted. I have 2 more steeping now which both show promise but I’m getting an early start on my New Year’s resolution to be more patient. It’s friggin killing me too because one I don’t even want to vape, I want to turn the bottle up and drink it the smell is so good. But will have to respond in another week or so :thumbsup:

1 Like

Sadly the MF Watermelon was one that was out of stock at ECX :frowning:

You could use as a sub for the melons about 1 to 1.5% Flavorah Wild Melon. That would be good too.

1 Like

I will wait to be true to the recipe. I have all the FLV Melons. But I have heard so much good about the MF Watermelon, that was the first one I put in my cart. I should have just placed the order when I did. But staring at a $200 shopping cart scared me off a bit since I just ordered $300 worth of flavors over the past few weeks. It will be back in stock soon enough.

1 Like

Yes they are very very good. Not essential though. I’ve found in some experiments mixing that few of their flavors maintain their uniqueness once mixed. Take Melodrama for example. I said what I did about subbing with FLV Wild Melons for a reason, and that’s because in this mix I don’t think the difference would amount to a hill of beans. Kind of like making a Screwdriver with Seagram’s vodka vs Ketel One.

Having said that, I don’t mean that all MF flavors are so obscure once mixed, not at all. I’m just saying that time will tell the tale, and that is that many MF flavors lose their uniqueness in many mixes and could easily be subbed with other flavors with only slightly noticeable difference if any at all. Let’s see what others say in another month or so. Maybe I’m full of it.

1 Like