New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

Here is one I am buttoning up,

4 Likes

Dang @Beaufort_Batches Iā€™m braintasting this one ā€¦impressive ā€¦adding a couple flavors to the Wishlist ā€¦which Iā€™m pretty sure the CEO of BullCity is waiting to go in my cart so he can take that Hawaiian vacation

3 Likes

Well thanks @BoDarc, over the past several months my business had my hands tied a lot and I got my straps tightened up this spring so more lab time. Iā€™ve got a few more going and I have another Blackberry Raspberry recipe ready and itā€™s a perfect summer vape , I tested it a little while ago,

2 Likes

@BoDarc, this one may interest you as well and although Iā€™m not done playing with it, so far it does pretty much what Iā€™m trying for. Been on this for quite some time but not quite ready to post it public yetā€¦ Although this pretty much is doing that here rightā€¦:wink:

3 Likes

thx! copied to my Doc. heh of course now I need Chocolate Fudge Brownie (CAP) :wink:

2 Likes

Do you have FW Brownie? That one works tooā€¦

1 Like

I read from somewhere that if u add some peppermint it makes the ā€œoreoā€ effect come out. Now granted Iā€™ve never tried it but itā€™s definitely on my to do list!

Not sure if this will post correctlyā€¦but here it goes. Here is my first posted recipie.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try that out @juice_junkie_lover, thanksā€¦

1 Like

If you go to where you choose to edit your recipe, in the drop down thereā€™s some options for posting - Choose the 'copy as HTML (text) and then paste it in here, should do the trick :wink:

Zen'o'Oba

Ingredient %
Black Pepper (FA) 1
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 1.5
Mandarin (FA) 2
Oba Oba (FA) 0.75
Ylang Ylang (FA) 2
Zen Garden (FA) 0.75

Flavor total: 7.99%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Black pepper ā€¦ interesting! never knew there was such a concentrate

For some wacky reason. I blame Windows 10 picking a fight with Firefox was not playing nice.

I canā€™t say to know this for a fact, but I believe there is a timeout on the copy/paste of recipes. Iā€™ve noticed it several times that if I donā€™t paste it fairly quickly after copying the HTML that it will copy what was on my clipboard last. So perhaps try again next time and try to paste the recipe HTML within 30 seconds or so.

Itā€™s also a browser thing. With Chrome, I have to make sure I click on the actual text and not any of the whitespace around it. It doesnā€™t work at all in Safari for me.

Wowā€¦ interesting as Hell. Thx for the Notes on your recipe page

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment. Much appreciated. Itā€™s an odd vape for sure. Not sure if folks will like it or even have the flavorings to make it. But for me itā€™s something far off the mark of my standard bakery or fruity vapes.

1 Like

So Iā€™ve been working on Sodas a whole lot lately. I love the mouthfeel and flavor of FA Cola more than any other, but itā€™s thin and lacks much depth of flavor in the soda syrup department. I tried a wide variety of TFA, FW, and CAP soda bases to try to get that thick rich soda syrup flavor, but most either went medicinal or tasted flat. I sat up late one night reading ingredient and volatile breakdowns in sodas and had something of a Eureka! moment realizing what I was missing. Nearly every dark soda on the market has Caramel in it, a whole crap load of it. In addition, most have vanilla. Not wanting to go the way of vanilla creams I went with just straight up vanillin. This allows me to control the flavor a little better so that the vanilla influences the overall profile, without tasting like Vanilla. I went with FW Caramel at first, but it went too sweet on me and stood out too much, even at small percentages. So instead I tried FA Caramel, and found what I was after. This isnā€™t a complete recipe, but it points to some things that Iā€™ve found lacking in most Soda recipes so far. I need to order some TFA Raisin and more FA Almond before I think I can really nail this down, but I am pretty close to cracking the Dr Pepper code.

Damnit, Jim I'm a Doctor

Ingredient %
Black Cherry (FA) 1.5
Caramel (FA) 1.5
Cherry Concentrate (INAWERA Flavours">INW) 0.5
Cola (FA) 3
Marzipan (FA) 1
Plum (INAWERA) 0.5
Vanillin 1.25

Flavor total: 9.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
7 Likes

LUSH

Summer is upon us and this is a great tasting vape! It really has become a firm favourite of my wife and her sister!
Give it a try yourself?

2 Likes

Wish I could try it. Donā€™t have most of those flavorsā€¦ Looks great, though.

1 Like

@mikelej14
You could always sub the flavours and adjust percentages accordingly but I would recommend INW Mango though?

As I said I dont have many of them, not even subs of other brandsā€¦ :frowning:
I have a juicy peach, and many strawberries but thats it. None of the othersā€¦