New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

Sorry I thought you meant you had them in different brands.
There are a couple there that I would recommend you have in your stash.
INW Cactus is a great flavour to have and is highly recommended by others.
INW Mango is one of the best mango flavours out there .
And I really like FA White Peach which really works well with the Mango.

1 Like

@Chewy this looks great. Thanks for the notes on the recipe side ā€¦I am guessing a week steep would be enough?

1 Like

Hey guys, hereā€™s a Real Flavors recipeā€¦ not bad as a shake and vape, I have another 50ml steeping - not to be disturbed for two weeks.

REALLY want some input on this, please do not worry about offending (unless your curse my heritage, my progeny or anyone that looks like me - not cool) and constructive input is always welcome.

Help a newbie recipe maker out please?

Galadrielā€™s Gift (Strawberry Milkshake)

Galadriel's Gift

Ingredient %
(TPA) Marshmallow 2
(TPA) Strawberry 3.5
Cream (Real Flavors) 3
Dragonfruit (TPA) 1
Strawberry Milkshake (RealFlavors) 7
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 18.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Seems legit. Looks like something Iā€™d like. I had plans to add 0.5% Coconut. Is sweet enough with the 2% Marshmallow? ā€¦captured

@BoDarc thank you
A weeks steep is suffice to bring it all together.
The notes are the ramblings of a mad man unfortunately! LOL
Please let me know how you get on with it and leave any comments and rate it accordingly.

2 Likes

It seems so on the shake and vape trials, after I let this steep for a week or two I can definitely let you knowā€¦

1 Like

One more for the mix, this one is very smooth after some initial tinkeringā€¦ can you tell I love the Real Flavors baselines?

The Lord of the Morning

Ingredient %
(TPA) Marshmallow 2
French Vanilla Cappuccino (Real Flavors) 5.5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 2.5

Flavor total: 12%

3 Likes

In honor of the summer season, I would like to present to you:

Cloudy Skyz - CottonCandy & Popsicles

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (TPA) 3
Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy (CAP) 4
Creme de Menthe (TPA) 0.5
Orange (FA) 1
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 14.5%

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Interesting use of orange FA.

1 Like

It is fantastic cool vape with a touch of cotton candy and the orange just shows thru as a back note with the banana and creams reminiscent of a creamsicle
As a SnV it is great tho the banana is a bit more prominent, after about a week the banana mellows into a solid blend of the real deal :wink:
This was one of the first recipes i started work on when i began DIY and am proud to say I have it nailed in time for the summer season :slight_smile:
I intend to sell this locally, but decided to post public on here for my ELR family to enjoy first :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Ultimate Strawberry meets The Ultimate Milk Chocolate.

Just effing delicious.

Strawberry Dipped

Ingredient %
(DIY) Milk Chocolate (Flavor Base) 4
(Flavor Base) Strawberry New 6

Flavor total: 10%

Steep 3 weeks, use no heat.

4 Likes

Made 5-12-16
Retested 7-2-16

Itā€™s like vaping CRACK. Just crazy tropical nuances in a milkshake base. MF Orange is King of the Hill.

aka Citrus Mango Shake

Minimum steep 1 monthā€¦ Use no Heat

Atomic Mango Shake (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Banana (MF) 1
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.5
Lemon (MF) 0.5
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.5
Mango (MF) 1.3
Marshmallow (FA) 1.2
Orange (MF) 0.5
Vanilla (MF) 0.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 8%

2 Likes

An attempt to combine 4 of the 5 newer Flavorah flavours. Been working on it a while now, had to lower the Thai Chai quite a bit to give the other flavours a chance. Itā€™s not my kind of vape butā€¦

Flavorahā€™s Tea Party : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/599253/Flavorah%27s+Tea+Party

7% Cupcake Batter (Flavorah)
6% Ginger Snap (Flavorah)
0.5% Lemon Grass (Flavorah)
1.5% Thai Chai (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 15%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/4LG3

3 Likes

Ok this my first recipe posted here. I was working on almost a clone of cannoli nuts by cassadega vapes. I hope I did this right.

Apple Pie (FA)- 1.5%
Bavarian Cream (CAP)- 0.5%
Cream Fresh (FA)- 0.5%
Egg Nog (CAP)- 0.3%
French Vanilla (CAP)- 1%
Marshmallow (FA)- 1%
Meringue (FA)- 2%
New York Cheesecake (CAP)- 2%
pistachio flavorah- 2%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP)- 1%
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP)- 1.5%
Vienna Cream (FA)- 2%

I let it steep a little bit and honestly so far Iā€™d probably lower the pistachio to 1-1.5%. It seems to be an excellent shake and vape as it but once it steeps the pistachio becomes a lot stronger.

4 Likes

The best and most realistic tasting pink lemonade out there, I promise! Absolutely mindblowingly delicious!

Cloudy Skyz - Pink Lemonade

Ingredient %
Berryl (Raspberry) (FA) 0.5
Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy (CAP) 0.5
Lemonade (LA) 8
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 1
Watermelon (Clear) (LA) 1

Flavor total: 13%

3 Likes

Notes
Iā€™ve made at 3 attempts at this one and I finally nailed itā€¦ a spot on Cinnabon. Sweet cinnamon sticky rollsā€¦ icing included. Do yourself a favor and start with 30mlsā€¦ you wonā€™t be disappointed.

Honey FA 1 drop per 10 mls
Rich Cinnamon FLV 1 drop per 15 mls
Pyure 1 drop per 10 mls
Of course, tweak it as you see fit.

Steep 3-4 weeks.

Cinnamon Sweet Rolls (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 0.75
Catalan Cream (FA) 0.5
Cupcake Batter (Flavorah) 3
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 2
Honey (FA) 0.25
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.5
Meringue (FA) 0.75
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.2
Vanilla (MF) 0.6

Flavor total: 8.55%

I just received FLV Pound Cake today so Iā€™m already thinking about reworking this. If I do Iā€™ll make notes of any changes.

7 Likes

I feel like i nailed Cinnabon pretty well with my simple Frosted Cinnamon Roll recipe, tho i have since starting to sell my juice made it private and renamed it to 'Cloudy Skyz - Frosted Sin-Rollā€™
FW did one thing right, and it was their Cinnamon Roll flavorā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Pro_Vapes I just tested the ā€œDragonā€™s Lair V2 Gmixā€ I made up on 5/28/16 vaping at .6 and 23 watts, seemed to be a bit heavy (for me) on the coconut at 2%, it may just be me and coconut though, while I am a fan of it, some of the juices I have tried in the past, it feels like it wants to take over. In a bit Iā€™ll be checking out @SthrnMixer version of ā€œSnake Blood Re-mixā€ which uses only 1.25% (mixed it up on 5/25/16). Just wondering if you had anyone else make any noises concerning tpa/tfa coconut?
Strange how when reading the notes on the flavor, Iā€™ll see people say their average mixing of it is 2% then go on and say they never use over 1%ā€¦ personally Iā€™d like to get the autograph of the person that likes this at 20%

3 Likes

Thanks for your honest opinion. I havenā€™t made that in a while. Iā€™ve since retired the TPA Coconut for the FA, INW and FLV. Iā€™ll probably rework it and use less Coconutā€¦ Thanks again.

I just checked that recipe. I thought I had TPA Coconut. The INW is the weaker of the 3 I use. Looking at it, it really needs a rework. I think thatā€™s why I made it private.

nodsā€¦ I may mix this up again but omit the coconut (then mix the 2 batches together) thus giving it a 1% coconut, I like (or believe I will) the mixture you were shooting for in the recipeā€¦ I appreciate your posting of it.

1 Like