New Recipe Showcase 2018

Something quick , refreshing and to my surprise good right off the mixer… i really wanted to use all FLV

updated version 6/28/18

7 Likes

I’m surprised the Lime didn’t take over the whole recipe, to me that is what lime has done, but i haven’t paired it with another heavy hitter alpine !! I love the FLV lime and Alpine !!!

2 Likes

After reading your notes @fidalgo_vapes, yep that is what i do, 2 drops per 15ml. and that is sweet spot for me too!!!

2 Likes

it made the lemonade pop it does have a lime under tone but the mix is nice and you could taste the raspberry over the strawberry , over all im liking it …

3 Likes

tya the alpine was four drops , so was the Frosting and the lime was 3drops

2 Likes

Another week, another humble contribution.

5 Likes

@Lolly @Mrpipes @Ths1MxrChk and any other butterscotch hounds that I can’t recall offhand! lol

I’m finally releasing this. Even though I’ve got FLV caramel on the way and will probably be tweaking further just to see…
/sigh (It farkin’ NEVER ENDS does it?!)

Though I still have FW Caramel Candy on deck to order, but honestly, I can’t see either of those being an earth-shattering improvement. (I’ll find out though! lol)

Anywho! Here’s to ya!
Hope folks enjoy it as much as I do!

15 Likes

Ahhhhh im so mad at you !!! this im sure is a great butterscotch recipe , i know the time you have put into findng the right mix , it was your thougths that made me grab the FW natural butterscotch which helped me with my " pop dis not deez" recipe , but i dont have MF butterscotch ( this is why im mad ) lol off to GEB

4 Likes

:laughing: yep. Been there. TOO often in fact! :wink:

4 Likes

Adapting this faster than I can say ‘adapting this’. You are no doubt the BS King (which is ‘Butterscotch’ and/or the other ‘BS’ if you like).

5 Likes

This one turned out super great! If you like lemon cake with icing this one is spot on moist delicious lemon cake. Thought I’d share

8 Likes

This was supposed to be posted a couple hours ago but my water alarms went off in the basement. Scared the crap out of me and i closed the browser for some reason.

This here hits two months while im on vacation next week, the 3rd, so im bring it with because i really cant wait until i get home. This smells incredible, it has been difficult not sampling it.

3 Likes

dont think this drink is over in the USA but i love it here in Australia so refreshing on a 45’c day

pasito

7 Likes

That sounds yummy!!!
Nice job on meeting the “you’re missing flavors” requirement too! :crazy_face: :angry: :laughing:
(Like, effin’ ALL OF THEM! :rage: )

2 Likes

Come on you must have white peach :crazy_face: :rofl:

3 Likes

Nope. :laughing:

Fell in love with Ina peach early on and honestly never felt the need to search further (especially given I knew it wasn’t a flavor I’d be likely to use often)! It’s perfect as a SA flavor IMO, and while I figure it’ll go well in drink mixes, and a few desserts… So far, I’ve just been enjoying it as a SF. :wink:

3 Likes

Wow, I like this one! I think I can try to make it today. Hope it won`t be too hard ahaha. Last time I did it was unsuccessful(( But I found the guide about it, you can do the same if you are researching this topic using vaping daily. Think I will do all correctly this time. Wish me luck, ahah

4 Likes

i just made it public a couple days ago with adjustments made , but ill repost here and delete the other one

3 Likes

just got to this today on my new Aromamizer, :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’m very much into recreating real foods for vaping. It’s really a great feeling when a recipe comes out exactly as you plan. This one is a spin off from my Mama’s Apple Pie. I’ve had an affinity for Arby’s Apple Turnover for years. I’d always buy 2 because one always left me wanting more. That flaky croissant style crust is just amazing. If you have tried one than you know what I mean. IMO this mix translates that Arby’s Turnover perfectly.

I’d love to give you a long description of how this mix tastes, but it’s all in the picture below. I’m sure you’ve heard the saying “A picture is worth a thousand words”… well that’s my description of this mix.

Apple Turnover (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Butter (FA) 0.35
Cinnamon (MF) 0.15
Croissant (VTA) 1.80
Frosting (Flavorah) 0.50
Green Apple (MF) 0.70
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 1.00
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 0.60
Zeppola (FA) 1.60

Flavor total: 6.7%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
12 Likes