New to diy help?

normally i would do around 8% lemon and 5% rasb I had to quickly do that as I’m at work ha

Yeah that seems high for lemon for sure. Do you have tpa sweet raspberry or just raspberry? If it’s sweet rasp, the average use in a mix is about 3%, same with tpa lemon. If you’re just using those two I’d probably start with 3% for each and see how you like it.

Is there a link anywhere that tells you the % of what is best to use etc

I thought the more you put in the better the taste obviously an novice thing.

It’s tpa rasb I just cudnt find it

Ya, the percentages look really high. Sometimes [many] more is actually less.

I would go back to the recipe, click the blue wrench, then click Edit, and adjust the percentages of the Lemon and Sweet Raspberry.
Since you love Lemon, I would start with 4% Lemon and 2% Sweet Raspberry.

You can either leave the recipe as is, or save the new settings.

If you want to do both, you can click Adapt under the blue wrench, hit save, and the new % will show, and you will also have a button for [Adapted from this recipe] which will take you back to the previous recipe.

1 Like

Ahhh so basically by adding more I’m in fact killing the flavour?

Who knew there was so much more to creating an eliquid

Don’t get me wrong it’s fun so I’m gunna carry on…explains why I’ve ran out of lemon so fast it’s empty now haha

2 Likes

Yes…click User, click Flavor List, type in exact flavor in search bar, click Search

2 Likes

Thanks ozo been a great help (y)

2 Likes

Exactly. You’ll most likely end up with a bland, chemical taste.

1 Like

Which is exactly what I’ve been doing

At least now I know why u have no lemon left so back to the drawing board with strawberry and maybe bubble gum together haha using low %

I shall make one tonight and test it :smiley:

2 Likes