New User - Kudos

I’m a new user here and just wanna say you guys have a superb site and tool here. I’d be happy to pay when you guys make an Android app. Hint! Hint!

6 Likes

Welcome to the boards @LisaPcola. Hope you like it here. We all do :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome @LisaPcola! :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! You could still donate, if you haven’t already. :smile:

Lurking for an app myself… mixing in front of my PC is - cramped. And handwritten notebooks are to 90ies :wink:

2 Likes

I plan to, been reading voraciously, and often get sent here via referral links. Great reputation, and lives up to. Look forward to learning from everyone :-)blush:

4 Likes

@LisaPcola welcome. Hope you enjoy ELR as much as i have. I find it’s like one big family here with a massive wealth of knowledge. Welcome😄

4 Likes

Welcome to the nicest, friendliest forum that I know @LisaPcola
If you want to graduate from noob to expert you’re at the right place here :grinning:

3 Likes

i have a tablet i use for mixing in my lab…its not an app, but i can go directly to the site and use the calculator and get things done…you can also just point the browser on your cellphone to the site…its super easy and if you are logged onto your home internet network, its also free to access(it wont use your plan data)…
we are a huge helping family around here, so please feel free to ask questions and dont let the lack of an app discourage you…there are ways around that…

5 Likes

That’s a relief, I’m only a notch above noob, so plenty of learning to do!

So am I, but I feel like an expert due to all the advise I’ve gotten :grinning:

2 Likes