New vape device? Haven't bought a new one in over 2 years

Seems with ft PP is hit or miss. Guessing with their huge inventory some products aren’t flagged yet and slip under the radar.

4 Likes

Eciggity might have some Rankers…NEVERMIND

3 Likes

Just ordered a Vaporesso Swag 2 kit and Geek Vape Aegis Solo. I already own the Aegis Legend, and can attest to it’s physical toughness. Vaporesso may not be as tough, but they are high quality.

I’d recommend Innokin, which are built like tanks, but most of their devices (that meet my needs) have built-in batteries. So once those batteries give out, you have an expensive paperweight.

In a nutshell: any device with a removable battery, about 80 watts+ output and has a track record of dependability. Smok is out. So’s Joyetech. My Primo Mini died after only six months. My Geek Vape Lucid, which was bought at the same time, is still running.

Knocking on wood

3 Likes

I am considering the Vaporesso LUXE II even though I am not partial to the touch screen. I have been trying to find out the max diameter tank that will fit it without overhang. Anyone know? Also looked at the Gen S Ultra. I think the max diameter on that is 27mm?

2 Likes

i have a LUXE V1. i just put an AROMAMIZER PLUS on it, i think those are 30mm, not sure. anyway, there is very little overhang right at the 510. but the luxe body bows out not far below the 510. so, they are basically the same thickness.

4 Likes

Assuming it’s still the same setup as my OG Aegis, the USB jack is also sealed like glue with silicon you need to literally scratch and pick off in bits to get it open, which I started to do a while ago while giving it a general spring-clean, then decided not to since removing that glob of silicon would certainly destroy it’s water-resistant charm, plus, since its USB port cannot be used to charge the device at all and I didn’t want to flash the bios or update, I just left the silicon stuck on the port.

Comes with a seperate silicon cover you can use once you’ve torn the original covering off, but that original covering is not reusable: you’ve gotta tear it to shreds to remove it, so it’s not going back on once that’s done.

Still, that’ll be the dual mod I probably end up ordering before October: the 200W Aegis - simply because the original has been so reliable and tough.

6 Likes