New Vaper introduction

Hi everyone first I must apologise as I have posted before really introducing myself…got a little eager lol. My name is Vannesa everyone calls me Ness I’m 44 and live in Melbourne Australia. After smoking for 29 or more years I was introduced to ecigs by my Brother who had smoked longer than me, I watched him quit with his Rocket tank from Vaporfi and knew I needed to try it too so I ordered for myself and my Mum and we both have not smoked a normal cig in 3 months :blush: we are so happy. I couldn’t believe how huge this whole ecig thing has become and finding out there are recipes to make your own juice well I’m hooked now and having lots of fun. I’m on18mg Nic atm but would like to start to reduce this amount soon. So I’m very happy to have found this fab page and look forward to reading and replying to your posts.

6 Likes

Congrats @nessvape! And welcome to the forum. Keep strong and vape on. Soon, you will be helping others to make the switch.

1 Like

Congrats on quitting and welcome aboard!

1 Like

Great website:

1 Like

Hi Ness;

I run a shop in the US and have been asked many times about kicking the nicotine habit, not only the Cigs. What I came up with for my customers, and later decided to do it for myself is drop 2mg of nicotine per every (3) 15ml bottles of juice. One 50ml bottle would be easier (Actually for myself I blended 100ml bottles for ease). What happens is you hardly notice any drop in nicotine. You vape a little more and then settle down to the new nic then as you finish the last of your mix, you’re ready to drop another 2 mg of nicotine. I went from 18mg nicotine, like you use, to 2mg nicotine in about 7-8 months. Anytime you feel you’re not ready for the next level, just repeat the last. I never had to do that nor a customer, but sounds logical…Welcome Aboard and Happy Blending!!!

2 Likes

Guys, Gals, isn’t it time we made it official. The 2nd Monday of June is now officially Happy Blending Day!!!

3 Likes

hi ness …and welcome to a great place to hang out!!!

2 Likes

Welcome !! Lost of great people to help you along your way here !

3 Likes

Hi Ness - We’re glad to have you with us! :smile: Dropping the nic is easy-peasy - I dropped from 18mg to 12mg without noticing it at all - I now vape 3-4mg when I drip and on my subohm tanks, and 8-10mg when I use a Nautilus :smile:

4 Likes

Jimk thanks for that I looked at the website and was blown away at how sophisticated it is, I’m now a subscriber!

2 Likes

Good things in AU! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome Ness!

1 Like

Hi Ness welcome !!! And congrats for you and your family for quitting it’s way easier with support! We’re here for you just ask away!

2 Likes