New Wonder Flavors Have Arrived

What deliciousness can we create? Not even sure where to begin testing these… 1-4% should be a fun little project LOL

14 Likes

Planning any SFT reviews?

12 Likes

Just theory crafting a few myself as starting points as mine are in the post still.

9 Likes

Most the ones I wanted are out of stock …Dont get me wrong id like them all The Crumble Topping was on the top of my list along with a few others :frowning:…BUT

5 Likes

Awesome mine shld be here soon

6 Likes

Mine look like they will be swimming from the UK. Been waiting to leave since last Friday.

7 Likes

@Sprkslfly
@Smoky_Blue Wasn’t trying to be funny. I thought it was a valid question.

8 Likes

Sorry. It made me chuckle because I remember her saying that she doesn’t feel the need to SFT on more than one occasion.

6 Likes

The reason these are being tested is because there are no known mixers that I trust who have already put in that work :slight_smile: No issues with it being funny. Keeping it real. Edited to add I was sent these to test and share with a group lol

10 Likes

So! You are actually willing to test once in a while? I’m happy to learn that!

5 Likes

@TorturedZen, @wllmc, and @BullCityFlavors are going to hook me up for EXACTLY that.

6 Likes

More SFT… lol

4 Likes

Look forward to some of these reviews. I just looked on Chefs (UK) and most of these new flavours I kind of have flavourings for the same profile I use regularly like Sasami Crumble Cake for a crumble topping, SA Breakfast for toast.
Others like egg yolk and corn flour I cant imagine where I would use them.
The butter cake and portugese egg tart sound interesting but from memory the butter tart they did a while ago I wasnt so keen on so I am holding fire to see if there seems to be a really good reason to buy any of these (mind you a toast that actually tastes like toast but not burnt would be good haha)

6 Likes

I have head the toast is more like white bread - not very toasted. Will have to wait and see mine are on the way to Oz.

7 Likes

One extreme to the other then haha, cant imagine vaping bread would be that enjoyable?

6 Likes

I’m vaping some bread right now, and I can attest to it being highly enjoyable. It’s not WF, but if they make a really good Bread, I’d like to know. I’ve been fiddling with PB&Js for a while and finally got one that kicks.

Keeping my eye on this thread just for the Bread!

7 Likes

It may sound weird… But honestly, I don’t know ANYONE who doesn’t like the smell of fresh baked bread. :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Its not Real Flavors is it because I tried that one…and I would stick by my original comment haha

5 Likes

No, no, nooo! Nature’s Flavors Baked Bread is really good. Zero yeast!

5 Likes

Yeah, I can 2nd that.

4 Likes