New Wonder Flavours SC Flavors

Now I’ve made my self out to be more thick than i am :crazy_face:. thank you for finding that

2 Likes

No need to feel like that… it is a bit of a chaos and it takes time to digest everything. If you’re interested in MF, there are a couple great threads about it. Just use the search function and they’ll turn up.

4 Likes

What a pity! I just looked at the botanical elixir on vapourdepot, and most are sold out

4 Likes

when they first anounced the sell out of the botanical I was all over it got lots of the good ones even diluted they are very good also VSO flavors to me are a poor mans MF but they only have 4 real fruits flavors so far that are extracted from real fruits but they are very good the best Blueberry i have tasted so far thats REAL i know chefs sells them also

the real fruit ones are Blueberry grape strawberry and apple very good

5 Likes

Do you think this because of cost or bc they are both Natural Extracts ???

4 Likes

poor man meaning they are not as pricey as MF but then again they are rich in real flavor but i will say not as concentrated as the MF its a real fruit flavor not a candy if you were doing say a blueberry muffin mix u dont want a candy u want a fresh picked taste

3 Likes

I could agree with you about the Natural Authenticity of VSO , however ill.have to agree to disagree about BB being the best … I actually think VSO strawberry is the dark horse out of the bunch … Although the BB is good I hate the fact that it has to be pushed to 5 to 7pct and still needs some help . I would love to see Shane release the option of not having the flavor be carried with PG …

Alan try VSO BB at 5pct and MF BB at .4 pct good combo

Ooops just noticed we were in a WF thread sorry lol

3 Likes

@Gus6 i know I’m gutted

1 Like