New Wonder Flavours SC Flavors

I just got a message that WF came out with 18 new flavors…this is message

18 new flavour concentrates available now: Almond Custard, Apple Cinnamon Strudel, Boysenberry Raspberry, Brown Sugar Cookie, Bubba Gum, Cobbler (Berry), Coffee Cake, Cream Filling, Creme Brulee Cookie, Jackfruit, Lemon Squares, Marshmallow (Candy), Marshmallow (Gooey), Mille Feuilles, Puff Cereal (Cocoa), Puff Cereal (Frosted), Strawberry (Baked) and White Chocolate (Milky Cream).

15 Likes

Yup can’t wait for some of these I have em all on the way.

7 Likes

Are those what the actual label names by WF will be? It’s kind of important that we know that ahead of time. And are they all SC versions?
**Nevermind. I got them entered with names from their site.

@AlanS Thanx for the heads up!

7 Likes

BCF should have these by next week.

3 Likes

New flavors are in stock at BCF.

5 Likes

Hi what does SC versions mean? Please

2 Likes

So Cool, they have menthol…

2 Likes

Ignore Joel - the SC means Super Concentrate

2 Likes

I thought he was taking the piss i was waiting for someone to tell me the truth thank you woftam so more like flavorart

4 Likes

@woftam what’s my trust level now please i use my phone and i can’t seem to find it

3 Likes

The WF like most can vary in % generally they are all sub 2% some are sub 1% so perhaps a little stronger than FA. WF have 2 lines and obviously the SC are the stronger ones

3 Likes

Thank you woftam

3 Likes

Super close now to getting bumped up mate

3 Likes

@Englishguy They have some pretty good flavors but I don’t know what they put in them, all of them are very harsh on the throat to me so I won’t be buying them again. Apparently I’m one of the very few with this issue… You can indeed compare the strength of concentration to that of FA but they’re a lot cheaper to get.

3 Likes

alot of them have alc in them prob why harsh I mix with out nic an set in warm water a bit with cap off so alchol evapes then add nic seemed to work

4 Likes

Thank you I’ve seen the price and it cheap compared to other manufacturing I’ve asked uk chefs flavourings to try and get hold of MF as it ment to go a long way because know one is selling it in the uk

2 Likes

If you just want to try their flavors, you can try https://vapourdepot.com/product-category/concentrates/brands/?filter_brand=botanic-elixir
It’s MF diluted with VG to 1/10th of the concentration. It’ll be cheaper to buy and if you’re happy, you can still switch to the real thing.

6 Likes

There are other concentrates that have alcohol in it and it steeps out over time, WF SC do not for me… it’s weird and I think it’s a pitty because like I said, I do like the flavors that I have.

2 Likes

@anon28032772 Wow How did you find that and thank you are you from england

3 Likes

Just read the forum man, there’s lots of good info around :wink:

3 Likes