New Wonder Flavours SC

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wonder Flavours Warnings

Iā€™m pretty sure he was joking, we were talking about this very thing on another thread. Besides, it would be cheaper to buy their line than starting a business.

2 Likes

Anyone pick up these new flavors and if so any standouts? Was gonna order tomorrow during River supplyā€™s sale.

4 Likes

Several are pretty decent, Cookie Butter and Strawberry Cheesecake are must-haves.

3 Likes

Cool, thanks for the info. Already broke my new yearā€™s resolution to show more restraint, ordered all the new flavors river supply had on hand :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Ive vowed not to buy any new flavors until every flavor is tested ā€¦Unless there is something on sale like a great saleā€¦And only restock of flavors i useā€¦

6 Likes

Yeah, I am just about there too, it was the new WF Cookie Butter that I just had to have so figured WTH, gettem allā€¦lol

4 Likes

Thats right they have their new onesā€¦i have not bought those thoughā€¦i have ALOT of testing to do , that cookie butter definetely sounds like something you can use in a lot if bakeriea that will enhance them ā€¦only time will tell for me ā€¦ Iā€™m ordering some more MF so thats where my minds at with flavors lol.

4 Likes

Lol, it may as well stay the way it is @fidalgo_vapes - I vow to only buy flavours that take my fancy or only buy flavours on a whim because I like the name or if there is a sale in which case I reserve the right to load up on everything I can think of that I may need or want to try one day.

8 Likes

I have to bend it as much as possible so I dont completely fail lmao

7 Likes

Sounds like Iā€™m gonna have to stop calling you ā€œfiddyā€ and start calling you ā€œBeckhamā€ā€¦ lol

3 Likes

Gypsy is smitten with the cookie butter; the word lush came up more than once.

5 Likes

Nice! Glad I ordered 30ml of it :+1:

6 Likes

Itā€™s tough not to spring for it, really tough. I mean, the name alone is almost not fair. Cookie, and Butter. Itā€™s as if they created it just for me.

7 Likes