Strawberry (Juicy)
Strawberry Cheesecake
Vanilla Custard
and Watermelon (Yellow)

19 Likes

This one sounds interesting…Thanks for the heads up

4 Likes

Thank you once again for the heads up!

Do you by chance happen to know if they’re simultaneously releasing any NON-SC variants this go around? Or just the SC’s (as above)?

1 Like

No word on any non SC in this release but I did see a list that may or may not be for release.

2 Likes

Ooohhhh cookie butter…

2 Likes

Someone would do well to get those new names entered in the database (if not already done) before some unknowing user gets to it first!

6 Likes

Already done brother!

5 Likes

Yeah I just looked. Cool!

2 Likes

Damn, I am trying my best to NOT buy new flavors until I get through the new ones I already got. I am hoping the Honey will be good, not a fan of most Honey flavors aside from FLV Milk & Honey which I love.

5 Likes

I heard some good reviews about SolubArome Acacia Honey (not tried it personally yet).

4 Likes

This one? https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/miel-acacia-sa/

Hesitant to try SA as it is not easily accessible, the above store is the only source I know of in the US.

5 Likes

That’s the one. I have it in my notes / buy-list for someday, but i am not sure where they were talking about it; forum or youtube
I am not hearing much about their flavors, but their Caramel is supposed to be exceptional. That one is a sure bet.

3 Likes

Good news @woftam good news, we’ll have them in EU by next month then… :rofl: maybe…

4 Likes

Only going to continue the derail this one time. I am super seriously considering some SA. My pals across the pond absolutely rave about it. Especially the Vanille.

4 Likes

That roasted hazelnut has me very curious. So I emailed them and asked if they would like to donate those new flavors to me. Dan the Man, and I would be kind enough to make a youtube video…

They declined my generous offer. Go figure. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

How can you not love honey fa? that’s some good (but powerful) stuff, dilute if it’s too strong to work with. A little drop here or there make a really nice juice.

2 Likes

I don’t want a fake company. I have been working on starting my buisness but am waiting now. Mostly for the capital. My family thinks I am insane for trying to brake into the vaping industry at this time. I would have done it sooner if I could have but I love vaping and have passion for it and not to mention quite a bit of knowledge.

I heard that and when the time is right and they are still doing it… :smile:

3 Likes

Please do not do this. Scamming a company that offers the flavours in good faith to companies that wish to develop using WF is a pretty low act.

If you are developing a flavour line sure go for it but otherwise I would suggest honesty is a better track to take.

7 Likes

I wasn’t expecting him to actually do it… whatever my reasoning was, it’s gone now.

2 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Wonder Flavours Warnings