New Year Rezzz

Ahhh you got your pack, @Gsnap :tada: :crazy_face:
You will have so much fun!! :partying_face: :wine_glass:

6 Likes

@TorturedZen… now you can break out the Pink Champagne on Ice :stuck_out_tongue:

I gota pull the cake out the oven! :cake: :wine_glass: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

There’s a Treasure Tower mentioned in the Lotus Sutra. It is covered in 7 semi-precious jewels. The Carnelian symbolizes “Forever seeking self-improvement”. I’ll go with that one, an ongoing quest that encompasses everything yet vague enough to let you off the hook if you should f**k up :rofl:

7 Likes

I already have. Hittin’ on it as I sit here. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Are you a practicing Buddhist?

2 Likes

Leos are also less likely to be criminals, however when they do commit a murder, it is most likely to attract attention owning to their attention to detail, and a certain flair for drama.

Query, would you pick me up? :grin:

I only bought some VG/PG this year, oh and I refilled the Black for Pipe that I was running out off.
After almost 5 years of DIY I’m finally saving some money :money_mouth_face:

Nope… nuff said :woman_shrugging:

There you go, that’s the spirit :laughing:

Personally I hope 2020 will be better than the year I’ve just had.

Have a good one everybody :fireworks:

9 Likes

No rezzy’s here either - I never follow thru either :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

oh snap… well… what ya think? :smiley:

4 Likes

I resolve to renew my efforts to pay attention. Live is a never ending chain of opportunities to make better choices.

10 Likes

I think that’s an excellent, uh, choice of meat to grill, um, to wash your blankets, uh, sauce. What did you say?

7 Likes

It’s definitely a departure from my familiar cream-based recipes. I can tell there’s a berry inside but if I didn’t know the ingredients then strawberry might not be my first guess. But that’s par for the course with strawberry blindness. No matter. It’s light, refreshing and flavors are well balanced.

You know how sometimes, after waking up in the morning your mouth feels like :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: the inside of a gym shoe? This blend is a sure-fire remedy for that until you can brush your teefers. I like it! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

You do have the recipe, and you could increase strawberry, not the pink fruit… it tends to go all pink starburst raised higher than it is now… to 1.2% or even 1.4% but I wouldn’t take it higher beyond that… or you could add 1 drop of Alpine to the mix… I think this could be the fix for strawberry… will readapt it at a later point and see what I think… :wink:

ummm… well :stuck_out_tongue: haha!! but I am happy you are enjoying it… Flavorah has that umph… :crazy_face: :tada: and yeps raise the strawberry a few touches… I just bet… :wink:

If you want a creamy version… try adding cream at 1% :hugs: Happy New Year Tz… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From one Leo to another hell yea!!! :wink:

We are in the top 3 of the least likely or least dangerous… So :+1: for Leos!
However. I admit I never have picked up anyone. :rofl:

Stop by anytime join the party. Of course I hope the change the State Flower that violet just does’t fit anymore

Im sure you’d take that back, but to where? ! :rofl:

5 Likes

Make that 3 :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Oh geezz We’ll just going to have to make a lions den room on ELR then. ROAR

3 Likes

Leo Horoscope in 2020

Overall Luck

In general, having optimistic mind, Leo will have a pretty good luck in 2020. They never give up easily no matter how challenging and difficult the problem is.

3 Likes

That’s me fucked, I’m usually outside the ‘Overall’ category :grin:

4 Likes

Make that 4 :sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Gemini here… and I hear next year is going to be… Great! :crazy_face: :tada:

5 Likes
  1. Definitely improve my mixing skills and learn even more, it’s never enough.
  2. Help as much people as possible quit the habit and teach them how to mix!
  3. Be nicer to people!

Happy new Year!

6 Likes