New Zealand Facing Flavour Ban

The hits just keep coming

@Tworrs

OMFG :open_mouth: HELP !
Sorry guys I need to interrupt normal viewing. Our Kiwi New Zealand mates are now under siege. This is madness!
They need our help now!

“NZ is now not only looking at a full flavour ban but a set up of a PTMA style registration system. Something that not only are we trying to stop here, but it’s in a place that vapers can say has embraced vaping when we battle our enemies here and abroad. This is Big Pharma Shillery of the highest order. “ quoted thanks to Tristan from the Vaping Legion.

Let @ JennySalea know what we think on Twitter now!

More to come with CTA if I can find them

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/VapingAlliance

https://twitter.com/VapingAlliance/status/1267945638253084672

https://twitter.com/JennySalesa

Reasons to delay the Smokefree Environments & Regulated Products (Vaping)
Amendment Bill

@JennySalesa
@DavidClarkNZ
@minhealthnz
@WoodhouseMP
@dbseymour
@jennymarcroft
@DrShaneRetiMP
@NZParliament
@ParliamentNZ
@rnz_news
@TheSpinoffTV
@NewsroomNZ
@NewstalkZB
@NewshubNZ
#nzpol

5 Likes

These ignorant money grubbing motherfuckers are really pulling everything they can think of. :rage:
I’m fucking sick of it.

We SERIOUSLY need to find a way to connect the suction-end of the political “Power vacuum” to the intake-end, so these fuck-heads can self implode. (And even if hat isn’t the final result, at least they might finally get wind of the shit coming out of their mouths.)

8 Likes

ROAR, I don’t think I have ever heard, a more clear, and concise point, in my life.

4 Likes

It’s funny that the Health Minister David Clark resigned today.

5 Likes

And that’s it in a nutshell.

5 Likes

New Zealand’s health minister has resigned after a series of major missteps during the coronavirus crisis which saw him draw the ire of the public and the prime minister.

Dr David Clark has held the health portfolio since Labour was elected in 2017 but has largely been viewed as an ineffectual minister who has struggled to make an impact during his term.

During New Zealand’s lockdown, Clark was twice discovered breaching the strict stay-at-home rules; once by going mountain biking, and a second time when he took his family for a beach trip 23km from his Dunedin home.

Clark apologised for both incidents, telling the prime minister, Jacinda Ardern, he was an “idiot” and had shown poor judgment.

5 Likes

And he was the health minister, make you think doesn’t it?

5 Likes

Kinda makes you wonder what OTHER poor judgements he has made @Tworrs.

3 Likes

Just like that English twit who got caught sneaking out to bang his married girl friend. These pompous assholes are the ones who think they can tell us how to behave, both civically and morally. Fucking wankers, the whole lot of them.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Exactly. Real men don’t get caught! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Real men would have the woman sneak out of her house. :laughing:

4 Likes

Back on the table for the US

3 Likes