Newbie alert

Hi everyone, let me introduce myself.

My wife and I stopped smoking 1 month ago and have been vaping since. It’s superb! She is into higher nicotine 6-12mg)

and menthol flavour whereas I’m enjoying several flavours such as nasty juice bronze (sweet tobacco), mothers milk, cake/pudding/custard flavours. 3mg nic with 0.2 or 0.4ohm coils.

currently using a single battery smok al85 with baby beast and big baby beast tanks although I have a Geekvape Nova 200W with an Augvape intake RTA arriving any day now.

I feel fortunate to have found this site and have enjoyed reading several info packed threads such as ‘things I wish I new as a newb’. The recipe sharing is amazing and can’t wait to get cracking on with it.

please see my concentrates I’ve ordered and if any great recipes stick out to you please feel free to share :slight_smile:

Lastly, is there such an app or place where you can enter your flavours and it will offer recipes?

Thanks for reading, off to bed now will check in tomorrow

11 Likes

?? http://e-liquid-recipes.com/
The ELR Users Guide to Creating Your Flavor Stash
Tips For Navigating the Flavor Page and Optional Flavor Choices For Beginners
Welcome and gl to u!

13 Likes

Welcome aboard :smiley:

Nice to hear you seem to have a good way of transitioning over to vape, from the the ol stinkies. There should be a button saying “what can I make”, which then matches your flavor list with every recipe then churns out suggestions :slight_smile:

Cheers!

9 Likes

Nice combination!
Welcome to ELR! This is truly a great place full of GREAT people! I would definitely check out the links that @worm1 posted and once you have your stash entered hit that what can I make link that @Mausberg mentioned!

6 Likes

Welcome to the fray! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Wow thanks very much for the great welcome everyone!
@worm1 Those links are exactly what I’m looking for, I feel I must have hit the jackpot on my google search when I found this site :smiley:
Cheers

7 Likes

I may be reading this wrong, but I will try to help. There is another side to elr. The one where you can make recipes and add flavors. And all kinds of other helpful stuff.

Then go to my flavor stash

Add the concentrates you have.
When adding flavors, take special care to look at the drop down menu when entering the flavor name from the bottle. Once you type in “banana” look for the one with the highest number by it that has the vendor of your concentrate.

Here is the what can I make feature for after you get your stash up to date

5 Likes