Newbie help needed

Hi, I am not new to vaping (3 years now) but I am just about to start mixing my own.
I am hoping for some basic advice so I don’t mess this up.

I have purchased the following from EBay.
• 10ml E liquid Flavour Concentrate Extra Strong DIY VAPE JUICE Blueberry
• 500ml 50/50 VG/PG MIX FOOD GRADE (E422) (EP) COSMETIC GRADE (KOSHER)
• 50ml 72MG (7.2%) UNFLAVOURED NICOTINE BASE USP GRADE, VG OR PG, FOR DIY E LIQUID

My normal shop bought product is below and cost me £23.34 a hit.
• Organic E-liquids 100ml
• Nicotine Level: 12mg
• % vg/pg: 50vg/50pg
• Organic Flavours: Blueberry

I want to mix what I have purchased to make a similar product.
I would really appreciate if someone could help a newbie with a step-by-step how to so I can turn what I have purchased into something similar to my regular shop purchased product. Please take into account I am a newbie so be gentle as if explaining to a 5 year old.

I have many questions like the base is 7.2% but I am used to 1.2%, I have only 10ml of flavour so I can make 100ml batch this time around, how much base Nicotine is then used?

Thank you

Great info can be found here

4 Likes

Thanks, I will get reading.

2 Likes

I know it’s a lot to take in when you first start but the end result will have you confident in mixing.

Lots of people here to help you start to DIY and lots of informative threads out there. Just ask, that’s what the community is about.

5 Likes

Yes this answers all the questions I currently have, when I get started no doubt more will arise but I will be sure to ask as and when.
Thanks

3 Likes

@JamP you can also get live help many times. There is a few hours late at night that isn’t all that active, but during the day until way late in the evening there’s most always someone available on IRC to chat with for help. From the calculator page, click on Forum/chat, then select Chat. You can then just enter your user name (no password needed) and join.

5 Likes

Might like to follow and study first: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/guide

2 Likes