Newbie Intro and Quick Question

Hi gang, newbie named Terry here. I’m 2 whole days into DIY, and already digging it. Up to a month ago or so, I was a 2 pack a day smoker, that had been that way for 35 yrs. Tried vaping 8 or 10 yrs ago, but hardware really limited my success. Man, gear has changed.

Quick question, I expected ELR to subtract quantities used from my flavor stash, but my entry values remain as entered. Am I missing something?

8 Likes

Welcome to the forums, Terry! You arent missing anything, it doesnt subtract, yet. It is in the works tho.

Holler if you need us, we are here for ya.

5 Likes

If ELR wasn’t already the best site for mixing, it certainly will be :slight_smile:
That would be bliss!

1 Like

Thanks for the help guys, it’s appreciated. THANKS also to the individual who wrote the Beginers Guide. Great info there. Went from zero to 80 mph in a very short time

2 Likes

Welcome down the rabbit hole Terry… Keep up the great work as we all know the struggles of coming off those analogs. Monday will be 6 months for me and from the first vape I never looked back. Still new on the mixing myself but have my flavor stash up to 136 flavors now and having a blast. So much helpful information and people on this site it keeps you going. Keep up the good work and ask away. :smiley:

2 Likes