Newbie needs help with tanks

I apologize, but I must go attend to my wife.

2 Likes

or just do what uncle @ozo saysā€¦Iā€™ll consider my hand slapped shall I ā€¦:head_bandage:

1 Like

OK, as @ozo said, you can use the upper tank (Aspire Nautilus Mini) on the Coolfire 4 at around 10 watts. The Coolfire 4 is a 2600 Mah mod. The Eleaf Istick in the upper picture I believe is the 20 watt original by the looks of it. If so that is a 2200 Mah mod. It will not allow use of subohm tanks. Truth be told neither of these mods will last a full day without charging them if you vape heavily. I go through 5000 Mah using the Nautilus coil. As all of us you will just have to have that spare mod with you for when the other runs outā€¦

2 Likes

The bad thing is I did that with my e leaf and they sold me the cool fire iv. Now I have problems with both.

No, problem. Your wife should come first!

1 Like

I will certainly try that but I just had to put the darn thing on the charger.

1 Like
5 Likes

meh, I have problems with a lot of mods, but Ozo swears by the Provariā€™s , he has a bunch of them and they have a very good rep, no one knows them better that he, he knows where to get a good deal too. heā€™ll see you right heā€™s a very wise man, I havenā€™t heard many good things about cool fireā€™s either to be fair, wait till ozo comes back and see what he saysā€¦before he tellā€™s me off againā€¦I think he just likes shouting at meā€¦does it all the timeā€¦surprised he didnā€™t tell me to go and stand in the corner :disappointed:

lol

And @ozo I hope Mrs ozo is on the mend after her surgery man, lots of love her way :wink:

5 Likes

I know rightā€¦:sob:

3 Likes

He should be nice to you. Lolā€¦ I really appreciate all of you guys trying to help me! Thank you!

2 Likes

not a problem, it why weā€™re here :wink: ā€¦

and youā€™re rightā€¦he should be nice to meā€¦dya hear that old manā€¦tutā€¦

He has a lot on his plate, weā€™re friends donā€™t worry lol

3 Likes

Youā€™ll have to get a rotation going. As one charges, use the other to vape. Save your money though. You should at least upgrade your mod with something that either has the ability to change batteries in and out, or something with a built in 5000 Mah battery. If you want a built in I suggest the Eleaf IPower 80 watt. It indeed has 5000 Mah battery. If you want something that you can change batteries then maybe a Segelei Funchi 213. Holds 2 18650 batteries and batteries can be charged externally. You could have 4 batteries and rotate. Use one set to vape while the other set chargesā€¦

2 Likes

Lolā€¦ I could tell. I now must charge my phone. Canā€™t use a regular computer @ home bc we live too far out of town. :slight_smile: Be back soon. Again, Thanks for all your help!

1 Like

My head is swimming now!

1 Like

My job is doneā€¦lol

6 Likes

@Donna4 this is a good deal ( check the free 18650 extension box ) but you will need a button top 18650 battery and a charger

http://www.provape.com/ProVari-Variable-Voltage-V2-5-New-Design-p/provarinew.htm

Also check this out I would get 2 batteryā€™s

http://www.provape.com/AW-18650-Battery-p/aw18650-2200.htm

This will work good with your Aspire tank

2 Likes

I havenā€™t looked for MTL stuff in a long time but if you want something stupid simple and super cheap you might consider trying an ego AIO.

Youā€™ll get lots of great advice from these fine fellows. Another person who may be of great assistance is @Amy2 as she is a dedicated MTL vaper and proficient mixer. :wink:

7 Likes

One really easy to use MTL device is the iCare from eLeaf, It is a dedicated MTL device that works like a charm and it is inexpensive.
http://www.vaporbeast.com/eleaf-icare-kit.html

Try one of these, you can turn the airflow way down and do mouth to lung (MTL).
http://www.3fvape.com/clearomizer/11445-authentic-freemax-starre-pure-sub-ohm-tank-clearomizer-silver-stainless-steel-4ml-25mm-diameter.html

I am nice to him, Darlinā€™ā€¦he is my red-headed step-childā€¦and I love him as such.

5 Likes