Newbie stu bie here

Hey guys. This is all new to me. I have come across some jawbreaker conc by the yummy range. Can anyone give me a good % on how much to use for a first mix first taste and how long will it need steeping. Many thanks.

1 Like

Welcome Stu! You can find Most flavors on the ELR flavor list here http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors
I searched for your flavor and it only has one recipe with no notes. This flavor page is a very valuable tool to research flavors and what people recomend starting percentages and such… Ask lots of questions we love to help… do your research though… the Search bar on the forum is your Friend trust me on that we have a TON of info right here at your finger tips with just a little searching… happy vaping!!

1 Like

I haven’t used any of the Yummy Range concentrates, but by the looks of it seems like they are often mixed with other flavors and not as singel flavors. Looking at the other concentrates within the same brand they are recommended mixed at everything from 5-20 %, so I think I would give it a shot at 8 % to start with and go up from there. Probably about a week steep.

And welcome to our humble home! :balloon:

1 Like

Hey There Newbie Stu - Bie!

Try this guide!

1 Like

Thanks guys