Newport Menthol

For emphasis!
He speaks the truth!!

Swagg Sauce has a flavor called New Port that tastes awfully close to the real thing.

I went that direction anything other than tobacco. As long as itā€™s a good flavor

HI pap I am a newport smoker and had been vaping a juice for the last 5 years that is no longer available I am really struggling to find a newport. the problem i have with them is they taste like mint peppermint or spearmint. I want to taste the tobbaco and the menthol just like newport 100 I have wasted so much money on juice and am on the verge of going back to the analogs I never wanted to quit smoking so my vape has always been a better way to get my nicotine satisfaction I smoked newport and camel nonfilter and camel crush and marlborough started on reds then camel and newport for over 30 years I am at the end of my rope and really dont want to stark smoking again but at this point if i cant find the right mix I know thats what is going to happen really hoping you can help me find the newport taste or one that works for me I have been chain vaping and the craveing for the real thing is getting to be to much. thanks

Greetings @Rayhawk, and welcome to the ELR forums!

Currently you have three issues to contend with:

1. ā€œI never wanted to quit smokingā€. As Iā€™m sure you already know, this presents a bit of an obstacle, but itā€™s not so big that it canā€™t be overcome. I was in a similar situation, and was successful in making the transition. And I feel SO much better for it. So donā€™t give up!

The other two are vape related (see below).

1. The part of your quote Iā€™ve italicized, should be able to be dealt with by an increase in the nicotine level. Though I say that hoping that youā€™re on the lower side of nicotine levels currently. (What are you currently using [mg wise]?)

2. Help with a Newport recipe. We do have a number of people who enjoy the taste of tobacco (be it cigarette, cigar, pipe, etc). So thereā€™s a chance that someone can help. This is also an aspect that may take some time in achieving your sweet spot.

The main thing you have to ask yourself is ā€œHow serious am I about improving my health?ā€

If you are serious about wanting to quit, you will find a way to power through it! And even if you stumble, you can always try again. Thereā€™s a bunch of great people here who are willing to help, and offer support and share their experiences in the hopes of helping you to achieve success.

I hope you keep trying.
Weā€™ve all had moments where we struggle.
But I can also say that one of the best reasons to persevere (aside from the obvious health concerns) is that you will no longer be tethered to your local store or brand of retail liquid to support your needs!

All the best,
Rob

3 Likes

I quit smoking over 6 years ago. I vape 24 mg nic in a aspire nuatilus tank with an eleaf istick. I started at low mg nic and was vaping and smoking when i went to 24mg i was able to stop smoking when i found the newport e-liquid i never picked up an analog againā€¦ Since i am not able to get this specific juice anymore i have been trying every newport juice i can find and none of them do the trick I have not smoked an analog for 6 years but i now have the craving again since the juice i have had doesnt satisfy me. I vape becuase it is better for me then the analogs

1 Like

What was the name of the juice and who made it?

3 Likes

Hey Rayhawk,

Sorry to hear your havin problems, and Iā€™d REALLY hate to see you back on cigs again.

As everyone says, taste is subjective, but I think I have a couple really good menthol juices. Not a fake mint, but good menthol with a some real tobacco flavor. Iā€™m happy to help if I can, just give me an address, your VG preference and Nicotine
level. Also, whether you prefer free base or ā€œsaltsā€ nic and Iā€™ll send you some out.

Hang in there !

Dave

1 Like

Hello Pap Thanks so much for responding and even more so for being willing to send me some of your mixes I really appreciate it
I have been vaping a 24 mg nic at 60 PG 40 VG the nic is a free base I have never tried salts and donā€™t think my build is made for them

I have been using a aspire nautilus (the original one) and an Eleaf Istick battery

my address is

Removed Address - Woftam

1 Like

@Rayhawk not a problem sharing your address but I would strongly suggest should you decide to do it it is done privately in a DM. Cheers mate

2 Likes

@wolfam
I didnt know it was being posted on the forum I do not even see the post I thought this was a direct email to Pap and I do not see how to Dm anyone

1 Like

Click on the persons name you want to send a DM to and then click message.

I removed your address from the post so it isnā€™t out in the wild :+1:

2 Likes

PM me your address.

1 Like

You should probably initiate that PM Papā€¦ :wink:
Just to be safe.

3 Likes

I do not see that option

yours shows a spot to select msg mine does not

1 Like

Please send me a dm I do not see the option to msg you

1 Like

I started one for you then left - cheers.

2 Likes

ok so let me fill in some blanks sorry for not doing so already. I am disabled and on a fixed income. I use to vape nuport high voltage from nhalerdotcom. The largest bottle I could order from them was 30 ml bottles, and that was just too expensive for me as I vape that in about a week. Drew passed away so I am not sure what is going on with mhaler.com anymore as the domain expired. Being on a fixed income I had to find a better option. I found nuport from idealecigs.com the name was changed to new yorks menthol and I was able to order 480ml at a time. They were unable to fill my order last time as he was waiting for flavors from his supplier, he later told me that one of the flavors was discontinued from the manufacturer I asked him the recipe and he told me it wouldnā€™t do me any good since the flavor was no longer made. So now I have decided to try and mix my own as a last resort. He said he would have more flavors coming in in a few weeks and had 240ml left last time I talked with him

1 Like

I stumbled across the mix with spearmint and koolada then added a little of VBIC to fatten the taste up some. Weird but I tried it out of the blue and Iā€™m on my last 20ml of it and needing more. I donā€™t use tobacco flavors but I used to smoke methols.

1 Like