Nic after three years

Broke open a bottle of Nicotine River that was put into the freezer August 2020. Still as clear as the day I got it.

17 Likes

@natbone You Sir, are a Success Story !!! Keep it in the freezer, and enjoy !!!

I love seeing posts like this. I’m still seeing (on other sites, mostly UK-ish), where they are keeping NIC in the cupboard at room temp !!!

Enjoy that clear NIC, and if you titrate it, let us know.

11 Likes

Being in the uk I no not why it’s done wife hates that it’s in her domain with a big sign HANDS OFF

8 Likes

@Grabbo I didn’t mean to make it sound like it was a UK only thing, but regardless of where anyone is, to NOT keep NIC at least in the fridge, or freezer, just seems unwise.

6 Likes

It’s ok bud pulling ya Leg as they say it does seem some people don’t cool in anyway their nic makes you wonder what they do with the ice cream with the cost of nic and maybe how hard it can be to buy makes me wonder even more

6 Likes

Well shit, that’s a GREAT question !!!

6 Likes

I’m also in the U.K. and always keep my nicotine in the freezer except for a small working bottle that is kept in a dedicated refrigerator along with my concentrates. As soon as it’s delivered I decant it into smaller amber glass bottles wrapped in bubble wrap and then put in a labelled plastic box with a lid. I don’t buy my nicotine in large quantities but it’s enough to only have to order it around twice a year.

7 Likes

That is seriously awesome. I sadly don’t have a freezer/fridge where it’s safe to store nic or juice so I keep it in a locked cabinet at, ugh, room temperature. I want to get at least a mini fridge eventually but haven’t gotten around to it. That said, I would not trust my ingredients to last that long the way I store them currently lol

:jealous:

7 Likes

You can get a lockable bag in AU for storing in the fridge or freezer…

9 Likes

Nice idea, but they should put the dimensions in the description.

3 Likes

They’re right there. In the link I posted :arrow_up:

Specifications:

20cm tall

14cm wide

8cm deep

4 Likes

at least 10 characters

1 Like