Nic salt nicotine

I bought salt nicotine 48mg pg based.
It smells bad right of the bottle.
Did anyone get the same?

2 Likes

I’ve got no experience with salts but I did see a post somewhere about the horrible smell of the stuff. Apparently it goes away once it is mixed and steeped.

2 Likes

Not sure about that. My salts don’t smell, or look brown/yellow/orange.

They arrive clear, odor and tasteless in fact if I wouldn’t label the bottles, I wouldn’t even be able to tell the difference between my free base and salts.

3 Likes

@Donz1 I’m the same as @eStorm. Clean, clear, not much different smelling than freebase NIC. It does seem to NOT darken (possibly oxidize) after steeping for long periods of time as well.

2 Likes

Mine clear as water at 48mg but smells like shit

1 Like

Did you order the smooth hit or strong hit?

1 Like

I have both, my husband and friend use the hit and I can only vape the smooth since I hate any kind of throat hit :frowning:

2 Likes

I bought this nicotine salt from @Nicotine_River and sent them an email twice and told them that it smells awful and ruined all my e liquid but they don’t reply, it’s one gallon purchase overseas 80$ shopping cost.
I had no problem with them before, they are very professional and they take care of their clients.

But about the smilly 1 gallon nic salt they are not replying unfortunately

1 Like

Hey Donz, I don’t believe anyone here has received or gotten to your reply yet but I can help you. The smell of the salts can vary depending on how it’s stored and the transit climate conditions. The hotter the bottle becomes, the more pungent the smell in most cases. Lately due to extreme global heat waves we’ve noticed an increase in Nicotine heating during transit which in some cases causes strong smell, and strong taste… We obviously cannot control the heat so this is where we find solutions and look for results with the product you’ve received. Good news is, the smell is a mere byproduct of the Salt and its formulation. This is technically safe to vape however, if you’re uncomfortable with using the product please PM me images of the batch number, the Nicotine color (if possible) and your order number. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Nicotine_River Thanks for taking the time, and for a very fast response at that.

2 Likes

Is there any update on this issue?

1 Like

Thanks to @Nicotine_River they have sent me another gallon, very professional

6 Likes

Good result @Donz1
I am a little concerned by their comments on temperature during transit. I am awaiting some nic salts from LNW to arrive with me here in NZ and of course I have no knowledge of how it will be treated en route, so I’m hoping it will be ok.
Nicotine River actually refused to ship to NZ.
It will be my first attempt at using nic salts.

2 Likes

I have now received my Nic Salts and have found that it has a slight brown/yellow tinge to it.
The labeling is quite cute, the NS written on was me. I suppose they are concerned that proper labeling would be a problem with shipping.
This is NS 100mg

2 Likes

@Tworrs Hmmmmm, not sure I’ve EVER received any new NIC, salts or otherwise that color. I’m not sure what I think about the handwritten NS on the bottle. I’m assuming it is this ??

https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/nicotine-salts.html

Perhaps they changed their labels ??

2 Likes

No the NS written on the label was me noting for my own records that it is Nic Salts.
Yes that is what I ordered, and i assume that they shipped using a PG label for shipping regs, and the S100 noted at the bottom is Salt 100 ?

2 Likes

Ohhhh, ok ok, hehe. I guess I missed that part.

1 Like

I have just been having an online chat with the support staff at LNW and they reckon the label is correct and the S100 indicates Nic Salt 100mg/ml, and that the color is correct after international travel.

2 Likes

The salts I got (different vendor) say this on the website:

Derived from 100% foreign grown tobacco.

I got a liter, black plastic jug, 100mg diluted in PG. The salts are crystal clear. This is the only salt I have ever had so I do not have any other comparable data. Oh, it also had a label with clear identification and a ton of obligatory warnings.

2 Likes

May I ask your source?

2 Likes