Nic Salt Recipies

umm, no, not much cushion

3 Likes

Oh well, hopefully you’re generally ok.

3 Likes

i’m am, for now, Thank You :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s a good start. Seems to be an of evening care: Worried about you monitoring a suicidal old friend and chatting to an ex from my uni days.

4 Likes

Hmm,honestly I never really went too high with the ws23,I noticed it muted the Flav slightly but didn’t taste any chemical taste to it,some people like it extra cold but I found 1% enough.I also mix that 1% with FW menthol and it doesn’t taste minty at all and that’s an exceptional menthol

3 Likes

I know menthol and Cooling agents are different things but if the ws23 is giving u problems,the FW menthol has a great cooling effect.I can’t go more than 3% with that or my nose runs and face freezes off n breaks on the ground :joy:

3 Likes

What the heck is wrong with you two :joy:

4 Likes

i little verbal jousting , all in good fun.

3 Likes

Same here @jinx_d.

square-peg-in-round-hole-compressor

3 Likes

:grinning: I’m just kidding,I’m in Fb jail for 7 days now for a small verbal onslaught myself,but this guy deserved everything vollied back in his court.Seems he doesn’t like mesh rtas,or nic salt,or Diy,or me lol

4 Likes

LOL, I don’t FB, but, you gotta love it.

5 Likes

Is that even possible?

3 Likes

Yep. I was Methodist by family and jointly trained with the CoE in a trial programme. Mum also happened to Franciscan (I do regret not having Proudman as the regional head of the Third Order but the nonsense tired him).

4 Likes

Oh, that was after my law degree but before becoming a teacher. The letters after my name takes effort to recall at times (wild youth).

4 Likes

Dude, you lost me after yep… Mostly joking.

Now that sounds interesting.

I went to bible school and the only reason I mention it is that I had a roommate that was trained by Jesuits and I had mad respect for him. Smart, very smart guy but humble too. I learned a lot from him.

4 Likes

Seems we both having intriguing pasts.

4 Likes

yours more than mine I am sure. I always wanted to go to law school after reading Robert Heinlein and I am pretty sure I missed my calling to be a teacher…

5 Likes

Oh we all just stumble through callings and the miasma of life.

6 Likes

HA, ain’t that the truth!

4 Likes