Nic Salt Recipies

What’s up FAM :grinning:

Anyone ever need any tips about Nic salt recipies feel free ask anything you want.I use Nic Salt in all of my Atomizers-RDA,RTA,Mesh Tanks,Pods,Pod Mods and i mix it like Reg 70/30 Commercial ejuice.I generally make 15mg strength And have some great insight on the topic since the NY flav ban of late 2019.God bless

7 Likes

I’m starting to think I’m missing out on something here…
What are the reasons to switch to nic salts? I’m happily using my freebase nic, it’s great to balance the throat hit.
Sorry I don’t want to derail the topic, just interested.

5 Likes

Idk lol,it just hits u faster,plus I started with 50 mg salts n now down to 10-12mg…I bought commercial reg eliquids like 3,6 mgs, it just wasnt as satisfying so I wanted to make my own salt nic but lower mg than they normally sell (plus the flav ban here) which is 25mg is lowest u can really buy.I’m very happy with this cause I don’t feel the need to chain vape this,I can use it in all my tanks contrary to what others believe cause the salt they sell off the shelf are thinner-50/50vg,pg and for pod devices…my Diy salt nic i make like reg eliquid,its signature series so it does have a little bite,but enters the brain quicker and I find it more satisfying for myself.:+1:

4 Likes

Well if an invite. Have you found the problem with mixing malate and benzoate on the cooling effect of WS23 and resolved the chemical taste it can create?

4 Likes

Hadn’t noticed any chemicals taste,this is the first I’m hearing of it

3 Likes

Oh, I’ve been working it out of a few recipes for a year. Seems to cause the firing of a few synapses to create this reaction. I’d bother my toxicologist Sister about it, if we didn’t hate each other.

4 Likes

oh, you fancy :grin:

5 Likes

Did you see me try on a new hat just now? That fanciness is a surprise. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

no, i only peek in the windows of hot babes :grin:

5 Likes

Then I’ll keep a look out: My hot wife is this ogre’s.

3 Likes

good luck with that, i’m pretty sneaky :grin:

3 Likes

Then summoning demons it is. I was keeping custom made sage sticks for Wifey. :laughing:

4 Likes

fruitless endeavor, the demons are my friends, we smoke sage sticks when gathering. also known to chase tumbleweed from time to time :laughing:

4 Likes

[Turns around and grabs a few grimoires while moving the texts on sex in religion out of the way and looks for Jinx the tumbleweed chaser]. Not Jazeriel, a misspelling of Djinn or.Jomiael. Hmm must be unlisted. :laughing:

3 Likes

i got nuth’n, you win :laughing:

4 Likes

Sadly I do have such texts behind me: An ex Methodist preacher trained by Franciscans and Jesuits for my sins. Before I was a teacher.

4 Likes

i only went to public skool :joy: :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with that.

3 Likes

tell that to my wallet. saying that, i missed my calling. had i known, i could be what i consider mildly rich.

3 Likes

Hello wallet, “Nothing to worry about. Well done for cushioning Jinx daily”.

3 Likes