Nic vendors

The place I was getting my Nicotine from will no longer ship to me. I’ve been using Mixology since 2021. With the new bans they won’t anymore:( who do people get there nicotine from?

3 Likes

I get mine from https://nicbase.com/nicbase-nicotine-liquids/delosi-labs-nicbase/

8 Likes

Very interesting. I’ve been getting salt nic from HiLiq for years. It’s great stuff and it was cheaper than some places like Delosi. I just did some price comparison between the 2 and the prices are now similar.

HiLiq - 200mg @ 250ml = $60.
Delosi - 100mg @ 500ml = $59.

Shipping to Georgia is only $11.

I guess I know where my next order is going to be with.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Delosi nic is great. Very clear and smooth. Shipping not bad like some too

6 Likes

I get my nic from Delosi. Quick secure shipping and high quality products.

4 Likes

My last couple of nic orders have been from Delosi, and I’ve been very pleased. Will be ordering from them again in the next few weeks.

4 Likes

Gonna grab some from Delosi for my nephew, kind sucks that their salts only comes in 50/50 and HiLiQ shipping is insane, completely insane.

Anyone else still selling nic?

3 Likes

The choices are getting slimmer @Ken_O_Where

1 Like

What did Hiliq quote for shipping? To where?

3 Likes

That is why i wait until November to order from Hiliq lol…Free Shipping

2 Likes

Delosi
Perfect Vapes
Nude Nic
Hiliq lol

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Nude NIC is closed.

2 Likes

Thankfully, that d00d was a POS.

I dont remember the exact dollar amount but it was a third the cost of the product, i just went to recheck but quotes arent available right now for some reason. Ship to Michigan, in the UP.

@fidalgo_vapes Thanks, ill just give him some of mine and then order in November.

Thanks, all y’all!

3 Likes

Oh Nooo that sucks

2 Likes

Let me check if i have some…You want PG based right?

2 Likes

I do but it would likely be yucky by the time it got here, gonna be hot for awhile now. Thank you tho!

Just kinda need to make sure i have enough for 3 lifetimes and ive been giving him nic from my supply. lol. He has taken almost all of my nic salt, all i have left is VG base and throat hit which i got for him but he didnt like it.

1 Like

One of the great things about salts is that it doesnt get shitty like FB does in heat…I can send you 60mls and see how it does.

2 Likes

Really? I didnt know that. What would be the reason for it fairing better in heat?

All Delosi has in salt is VG base, i hate working with Vg based nic.

2 Likes

The short easy answer is they are more chemically stable than free base.

Ya i have 50/50 , all VG and PG i believe …I also have different companies and different Salts that they used different Acids so some are clear some are yellowish and some are dark but they are dark because of the Acid used. I forget which acid makes a darker NIC

2 Likes

Interesting, id not heard that before, or i have and got to high and forgot it.

2 Likes