Nicotine % change

So I have a recipe made and it is 3mg. A friend of mine wants some at a 6. How do I turn a 3mg to a 6 without making a new batch?

You’ll need to add more Nic to it to make it 6mg/ml, which may dilute the recipe, depending on the strength of your Nic.

1 Like

Or instead of adapting your juice to your friend, have your friend adapt to your juice and take 2 hits instead of 1.

4 Likes

So I use 100mg nic suspended in 100 VG. My recipe is for 3 mg. And he wants 6. To keep the flavor consistent should I just make his fresh at 6 mg instead of trying to add the nic?

2 Likes

If it’s already at 3mg/ml you’ll only need to add another 1.5ml or 1.89g of Nic to get it to 6mg/ml. That may or may not make a huge difference depending on individual tastebuds - how flavoursome is the recipe?

ETA - that calc is based on a 50ml bottle size which is my preset basic

1 Like

It is a fruity pebbles recipe. And I’m making him a 60 ml. So how much nic should I add to make it from 3 to 6 mg? Thank you so much BTW.

1 Like

An additional 2.27ml of your nic would turn 3mg/ml into 6 mg/ml for a 60ml size bottle. It will increase the PG percent as well.

2 Likes

2.21g got you to 3mg/ml for a 60ml bottle so you’d need to add another 2.21g to get it to 6mg/ml…but if some of the liquid has already been used this won’t be fully accurate…

ETA it would be 2.27g for your vg Nic, not 2.21…always triple check calcs :grimacing::+1:

4 Likes

I will just make it fresh. Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

Pleasure petal :+1:

2 Likes

No, he’s using VG nic :grinning:

2 Likes