Nicotine concentration

got a 100 pack coming.

1 Like

i live in EUā€¦ the max Nic limit is 20 unfortunately :confused:
getting a very high nic base means you will have to use way less than the ones that are lowerā€¦

letā€™s say you want to achieve a 3mg juice (100ml)
if the nic is 20mg/ml you will just need 15ml
if the nic is 100mg/ml you will need 3ml

though keep in mind taking in mind safetyā€¦ itā€™s ALWAYS good using gloves and glasses SPECIALLY when handling very high nicā€¦

2 Likes

I too buy 100mg nic in pg. I donā€™t have children so I donā€™t have to worry about having such a deadly poison around for a child to heaven forbid, drink. If I did, I canā€™t say Iā€™d buy a different strength because I guess any pure nic is hazardous to a child but it would be a consideration.
Having the ecalculators is so great itā€™s no problem making any strength you need w the 100mg and who wants to buy nic all the time? You can buy less than a liter and itā€™ll last a yearā€¦ plus, if it ever happens we arenā€™t able to purchase it, feels good to know thereā€™s some in the freezer for a rainy day.:grimacing:

2 Likes

I am clumsy and donā€™t use gloves. Max is 48 for me.

2 Likes

After reading a lot of the responses here, it makes me glad that I had so many years working in laboratories(medical, granted, but fluid safety is a BIG deal there too!) Every time I work with my nicotine, itā€™s nitrile gloves and safety goggles. Why? Best practices and all that, I guessā€¦

I started mixing with 100 mg/ml nicotine in 100% PG solution. I chose 100% PG over a 50/50 PG/VG or 100% VG solution as I was worried about dealing with ā€œhot spotsā€ in the nicotine-Places where there is a higher nicotine concentration. When ever I pour off from my supply, I ensure that itā€™s room temp and well shaken before I pour off into smaller containers for mixing. Even when I mix, I tend to shake my nic and my concentrates even if I used them 5 minutes ago!

And I wonder why it takes me so damn long to make a bottle of juice?

2 Likes

https://www.sayitwithacondom.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/900x900/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/n/o/no-glove-no-love-condom-foil-hand.jpg

@paingawd Rock on brother, Iā€™m RIGHT there with ya !!!

1 Like