Nicotine liquid

I purchased 36mg/ml from NN tested it at home and was 1-2 mg lower but that’s the error range in which I tested I believe it came out to be 37mg/ml and it was the same batch numbers Ken had issues with but I am still way to leery of ordering from them Bc of ken’s issues. It should of been handle better. They have good Nic but it ain’t worth dieing over.

3 Likes

Jake said the error seemed to be just the 100mg batches but others who purchased disagreed. In all honesty if his customer service wasnt abysmal i would consider ordering from him again. If the whole ordeal taught me anything it is that EVERY batch of nic i receive needs to be tested before use. Despite how i/we were treated i still suggest them but with a warning to test and about their CS. Maybe im just too nice of a guy sometimes.

3 Likes

This is true ! When I crack open my CE its darn sure going to be tested ! Especially with their wacky way of labeling their product.

2 Likes

I hear ya. Mine tested within the limits of the testing kit which i would say it +/- 1-3

Wish their shipping was cheaper.

2 Likes

Heartland is where I’ve recieved my last two orders of nicotine. Clean and clear. No issues and the company seems to have good customer service. They are in Oklahoma too.

Oh… I just get 120ml at a time and the price is better than Vaperstek. Shipping is a dollar or two more, but the cheapest shipping is UPS, not USPS like most others. I like that a lot.

4 Likes

I’m glad you said that. They’re on my “list” of prices and I was wondering if they were any good, as they have pretty good prices. They’ve also got a sale on their 1 liter 100mg Nic for $45.

2 Likes

Alisa do they say who they get their Nic from ? I’m guna bookmark this in case I need a back up. Thanks.

Update I just checked them out they look pretty good !

1 Like

Dunno where their nic originates from. Could be the same as VT, as they are both in OK, but not sure.

1 Like

So i just wanted to throw this out there, not trying to beat a dead horse but i had assumed that Jake would have taken preventative measures after what happened the last time.

New Reddit thread on nic base issues

Im going to recommend people avoid their nicotine unless you are able to test. Titration kits are inexpensive and necessary.

2 Likes

This is a bid bit I found very interesting, but quite opaque. today. Below is a screen shot of a question to My Freedom Smokes about their nicotine. I would like to have more to pass on about this “chat” I had with them online, but no one at MFS wanted to continue the chat. Imagine that…

1 Like

I imagine since they are labeling it as “their” brand, they will not disclose just like Nude Nicotine would not disclose their source either. I highly doubt they do much more than dilute it (if that) and rebottle/rebrand it.

Bull City did it smartly, I believe, as they were selling another company’s nicotine (which means they carry the liability) and BCV is open about whose nicotine it is…

3 Likes

My question is, why the secret?

2 Likes

Same as with all food companies with their source flavorings, reduce the potential competition. Not really that many sources out there for nicotine unless you make your own like Carolina Xtraction does.

An interesting video was shared on Reddit once that really makes you think about the flavor industry (no different and than other):

I realize not everyone has the capital to invest in nor establish a competing business, however secrecy cuts back on it and forces people to do their own due diligence.

3 Likes

I know its a losing battle, but it just kinda galls me they won’t give an end user the info about the nicotine they sell. Yes, they put up their happy little latest nicotine analysis results chart, but anyone could create that on their computer these days. Guess it comes down to trust; just like you trust the elevator you step into and hope it doesn’t plunge/freefall 100 floors down to the ground.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s right, it’s all about the trust - it’s SO important.

Take us for example, we do not get the traffic the other DIY suppliers get because we haven’t been around as long, people aren’t as familiar nor quick to refer people to us, so you’d be a little hesitant to try us.

One of the best books I’ve ever read was 'The SPEED of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything’ by Stephen M.R. Covey

3 Likes

Just changed my Nic supplier here in the UK PIRATESVAPES
500ml 72mg £42.50 in amber glass bottles.
Very pure Nic without that horrible pepper smell (That’s why I changed)
Dave is also very helpful and knowledgeable

2 Likes

My last order of nic was from Carolina xtract and it was very good, no taste, clear and tested 108 mg. I was happy with it but wanted to try heartland vapes because they are closer. Hope this helps someone out on there decision. I will post what my review after I get the stuff from heartland and use and test it.:smirk:

3 Likes

I got some from CarolinaXtraction a couple of weeks ago. 1 liter of 100mg/ pg and 120 ml of. 100 mg/ vg. Havent tried the one with pg base but the 100mg/vg based is very good. It is clear and very clean tasting. I will be ordering more from them.

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting to give them a try, but I wish their ship rates were a bit more reasonable. It was going to cost me $17 for shipping whether or not I purchased 1 - 120ml bottle or 3 - 120ml bottles and I live in NC, the state from which the product is shipped. Go figure?

I just ordered 480ml from Vapers Tek, in Oklahoma, and it cost me $12 shipping.

1 Like

I like the VT nic, I am hating Bull City quit selling it. I will have to find a link for Vapers Tek.

1 Like