Nicotine liquid

http://www.vaperstek.org :smile:

2 Likes

I have just ordered from Heartland Vapes not 15 mins ago. Two Liter Bottles of 100mg Nic. I have heard good things about Heartland Vapes Nic and the price seems very fair. Tired of Wizard Labs Pepper Mix. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll both be happy with their products. You might like these deals as wellā€¦

VG and PG, CLICK

1 Like

Thanks JoJo!

At $110 per liter of 100 mg nic, you should be hating Vt as well. Please check out Heartland Vapes. $44.99 per literā€¦

1 Like

Check this out

May be good stuff, but at that price, they can keep itā€¦

1 Like

They are high priced but it will last me a long time making my juice at 3mg. I have about 360ml of 100 mg from Wizard in the freezer that is harsh as hell. It will probably wind up down the drain.

I just got some Heartland nic and it is very good. No smell, itā€™s clear and quick shipping. It is 48mg it tested at home for me @ 53mg/ml. I see that as a bonus being I only paid like 9.99 something for 120mls.

@David28470 I got some carolina xtc also I havenā€™t used it yet ! trying to use up my VT nic 1st.

1 Like

I canā€™t stand WL nic. Itā€™s what I started with but it is some vial stuffā€¦peppery and yes Harsh. Eck !!!

1 Like

@Amy2 I might have to break down and try a small bottle of the Heartland. Ive got Nude Nic ( not going to use it till I can get a test kit) a bit of VT and a liter of the Carolina in the freezer. Was trying to stock up before the price gets really rediculous.

1 Like

that is basically what iā€™m doing as well. I bought the small bottle of the heartland to try so now imma buy the larger one and freeze it with the carolina.
http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-liquid/mixing-tools-safety/testing-kits.html

Defiantly an easy nic test it is a MUST to test NN out, I test everything now that Ken had that scare.

Thanks. I ordered some flavors from Bull City and was going to get a kit there but they were out.

1 Like

If you donā€™t already have it youā€™ll need to pick up some distilled water. The test calls for 15mls of it. They want you to wash / rinse the syringes and cup out with DW before the test as well. I did that only the first time Iā€™d ever used it, eh it didnā€™t make a difference.

1 Like

I got a kit in my shopping cart :slight_smile:
Thanks Amy.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip there freezer pac k lookā€™s good.when you think we will have to start worrying bout getting nicotine in the uk

Not sure about UK but the FDA is doing alot of talking and several states have already passed some regulations here in the US. I have a feeling more regulation will be coming down here soon.

Glad to see heartland nic is good. I get mine on Thursday and am almost out of the stuff I got from bull cityā€¦sucks they stopped selling nic thatā€™s where I like getting my flavors from. Oh wellā€¦if I store in the freezer how long does the nic last? I Only vape it at 3% but the wifey likes it at 6% and some friends I make forest fruit for like it at around 12%. So with that said a liter would last me a long long time.

1 Like

Bloody hellā€¦ Shipping to Wisconsin on my last order was 8 bucks. Does that have something to do with the new tax?

Nic is usually good up to a year when properly stored. If you decide to freeze let it set out a little bit prior to use so it comes close to room temp. Prior to using. What ratio do you use ?

Hereā€™s some info from Ecf its NN talking about freezing your Nic

Few last points to cover ā€“ shelf-life varies largely by nicotine strength, as well as PG/VG ratio. Higher nicotine strengths will possess more nicotine molecules, less likely to be completely solvated by their carrier (PG/VG). Put simply ā€“ 100mg/mL formulations will keep for less time than a 24mg/mL formulation. PG is also a much better solvent for this purpose ā€“ it has an extremely low viscosity, will dissipate dispersed oxygen bubbles quickly (say that 4 times fast!), and has a longer shelf-life chemically (2 years from DOM, vs. VG ā€“ 1 year). Thus some may only see a short shelf-life for a 100mg/mL solution kept on a shelf compared to a 24mg/mL solution kept in multiple frozen aliquots. Remember, nicotine solution solvated in wither PG or VG WILL NOT FREEZE!

I donā€™t know, but Iā€™m going to email them and find out what the deal is on their shipping costs.

1 Like