Nicotine oxidation

I’m simply damage a 180 ml of mother milk due to opening & closing the cap after adding nicotine taste it after week its like a heal quite harsh, so any solution for it.thx in advance

1 Like

You probably have too much nicotine. If you are using a subohm tank you should not need more than 3-6%. What percentage did you use for your blend? Also, where is the nic from (Please don’t tell me Wizard Labs).

4 Likes

To be honest, the first thing I personally would do is make a non flavored juice at your desired strength using only pg/vg/nic… this would check if your nic is bad. At the same time mix an unflavored juice of just pg/vg at your normal pg/vg percentages. I’m suggesting that to ensure it is the nic that caused your undesired vape and not one of the actual flavorings.

3 Likes

Its 3% and its nicotine river

1 Like

Did you shake the shit out of your nicotine? If you don’t you might have gotten a hotspot.
You could try to make a 10ml batch of mothers milk without nicotine and mix that with 10ml of the harsh stuff you have and see if that improves the taste. If it does make a difference you can do it to the rest of your harsh batch and save your juice.

3 Likes

By 3% are you meaning 3mg? Because 3% would be 30mg. 3mg would be 0.3%. Just wanna make sure you haven’t over-nic’d.

3 Likes