Nicotine Philippines

Can anyone tell me if there are any US companies that will ship nicotine to the Philippines?

2 Likes

I do know that I’ve been unable to find a single company over the past 3.5 years that will ship nicotine to the United Arab Emirates. The UAE is much better developed than the Philippines. We have all the major couriers here, and I use them for nic to avoid the Post Office and customs. It’s been legal to vape here for over a year, and I still can’t get companies to ship juice or hardware, much less nic.

The vapers in Australia, New Zealand and many here in the ME use HiLiq from China. I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them. In contrast, my wife brought home a couple of liters from LNW the last time she was in Atlanta and it was very yellow and it oxidized within 6 months, even though it was in the freezer.

In addition, China is next door to the Philippines.

4 Likes

Good firm and nicotine for sure, they also have a warehouse in Europe, Poland if i recollect, maybe other places to.

6 Likes

this person was wanting to get American made Nic not sure what his issue is with Nic from China, I appreciate the help though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now there’s an inappropriate joke waiting to happen! :mask:

5 Likes

ask here

Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers

good service to my lil island

3 Likes

FYI:
PhilippinesBanned!: (updated 2019) E-Cigarettes and vapes are WAY banned here. The punishment can be pretty severe and can actually end up in an extended stay at their local prison.”
re: https://acleancigaretteblog.com/so-youve-seen-the-testimonies-and-you-have-weighed-the-options-its-time-to-make-the-switch/electronic-cigarette-and-vapor-laws-a-travel-guide-by-country/

4 Likes

Agree :joy:

But seriously talk, it’s good nicotine.
And I’m aware US and China not are the best friends… And a new cold war comes closer, so sad.

4 Likes

I’ve been using their Nic Salt for about two years now and it’s clean and effective. I wish there were a test for nic salt strength. I don’t doubt it’s the strength they say it is, but nonetheless I’d like to check it for myself. I’d do it for any company from any country.

4 Likes