Nicotine River PG/VG

Is anyone using Nicotine River’s PG and/or VG? It’s pretty cheap compared to other places I’ve looked. 1 liter of VG and 1 liter of PG are $15.99.

Seems like a really good deal, but I’m hesitant to buy it until I hear from someone who has tried it. Thanks!

2 Likes

If its anything to you, everything coming outta that company so far has been premium quality! i would trust in them and their products, just sayin…
i have 2 gallons of their VG, i just havent got in em yet, as i have several others from other companies to go through first…

2 Likes

Ok cool. Thanks for responding. Yeah they seem like a legit company. Never heard anything bad about them on this forum. At Bullcity I paid like $7.50 for 500ml VG, so for 50 cents more I can get double that.

2 Likes

the owner of the company, Grant, is an extremely stand up guy! he has even created a forum identity to stay in touch with all of us and not only keep us posted, but to also make sure we are all well taken care of! this guy and his company fuckin rock! and i am in NO WAY affiliated with NR!

5 Likes

Why would you want to pay more? Why not pay 15$ for 1 litre? Or is that 1 litre of each? Lol that makes more cents

2 Likes

Yeah it’s 1 liter of each for $16.

3 Likes

I use both the pg and vg. They’re crystal clear, very clean. Excellent quality as far as I’m concerned and they were well packaged and arrived quickly. Highly recommend Nic River.

2 Likes

I love NR! But there are better deals on PG/VG if we’re being honest. Grant if you’re listening, here’s where I get mine. I’d love to give you this business but it’s a pretty big difference.

Right now Essential Depot has 4 gallons of VG for $40. Shipping to my house in SC is $23.35.
Four gallons = 15.38 liters
That’s $4.19/liter shipped.

http://www.essentialdepot.com/category/VG-GLYCUBE.html

They have this deal for 4 gallons of PG as well, or any combination like 2 and 2 or 3 and 1.

Too much?

They have 2 gallons for $43.62 with free shipping… Any combination.

Two gallons 7.69 liters, or $5.67/liter shipped.

http://www.essentialdepot.com/category/2-GALLONS-VG-PG-FREE-SHIP.html

6 Likes

you did the right thing…if i know Grant well enough by now, he’ll go on and beat that

3 Likes

At Bulk Apothecary you can get 50 lbs shipped to SC for $70. . .thats about 6 gallons by my calculations. They occasionally run free shipping deals on a gallon of each. I believe I paid $16 shipped to New England for a gallon of each, that’s combined.

I like Nicotine River and will order from them again as soon as my wallet stops shivering from last month.

3 Likes

Working on this now my friend! Doing a overhaul on everything shortly. We get our bottle machine soon so were preparing labels and new bottles for the madness. I have noted these deals and I can beat/match these easily. Thank you guys for all of your support/advice and updates!

11 Likes

Grant is da man!

3 Likes

i didnt doubt you for a moment!

everybody needs to keep the suggestions coming at Grant…he is obviously looking to secure the top title of ONE STOP SHOP!
and @Nicotine_River you are doing everything right!

5 Likes

Damn, Grant work his ass off like @daath! Wish you guys both nothing but success. Price is not everything for me. NR sealed the deal when they stepped up and owned the bottling issue. Keep the product quality and customer service high and I’m pretty tolerant of most things.

On the contrary, ie Medicine Flower, I heard on NPR today that food fraud is becoming a real problem. Beyond false ingredients, most manufacturers simply short the customer.

2 Likes

I appreciate that my friend and thank you for the kind words! Have a great weekend!

Good morning, good night, good afternoon !!!
I am new here, and I am very pleased to read that NR is a responsible company with good quality products, because I am waiting for my first purchase and with the previous bad experiences (in other stores) I was a little worried.

(sigh of relief)
Thanks!

6 Likes

Welcome to the diy party, rabbit hole is pretty deep but the couches are comfy. I’ve been using NR vg, pg, and peg400 and they’re good products.

2 Likes

Hi Letitia!
Thanks for the welcome and the response! (I thought the post was from January 16 LOL)
I will sit in this comfortable sofa and I will tell you, I am new in this world of “mixing” and I can not wait for my package to arrive. LOL
I’m so excited that while I wait, I already have the bases and aromas that I ordered on my “virtual shelves” (from the tablet and the PC) with percentages, prices, labels and notes LOL
I will show you, but you do not laugh. Okay? LOL

Well Letitia, it was a pleasure and I hope to meet you again here. I will come to sit on the sofas while my liquids rest LOL

2 Likes

…and down the rabbit hole he goes.

2 Likes