Nicotine River (River Supply Company) Concentrates - Tasting Notes

OMG! I am so sorry you have to go through that for a 3rd time. I know how hard chemo is one time. I hope it all works out.

7 Likes

Sincerely, thanks everyoneā€¦blushing now. I donā€™t like attention.

So letā€™s stop the derail and talk Nic River Flavors please :blush:

8 Likes

Iā€™ve found adding INW biscuit 1% and CAP butter cream 0.5% to the NR strawberry biscuit brings the biscuit forward nicely.

7 Likes

Interesting! Iā€™ll have to try that some time!

6 Likes

I like the strawberry biscuit but always thought it was missing something, gonna give this a shot. What percentage do you use the Stb biscuit at?

@MysticRose always have appreciated your input, one of my favorite peeps :grin: I know you donā€™t like the attention but it is attention well deserved. Your one of the gifted flavor scribes and I canā€™t thank you enough.

Just know your in a lot of our thoughts and prayers, your just that special :wink:

10 Likes

I use the NR strawberry biscuit at 6%.

5 Likes

Now Iā€™d like the NR line to come out with JUST that fluffy southern biscuit flavor! Sounds like theyā€™ve got it nailed, they just need to double the strength and drop the strawberry. That would make me very happy. Though Iā€™m much more likely to try the Strawberry Biscuit now that @Leticia told us how to get the bakery notes forward.

5 Likes

Personally I find the sb pretty soft and easily covered up with another fruit, like raspberry for example.

4 Likes

Lisaā€¦sending you light and love :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Golden Eye is one I believe to benefit most from a long steeping/oxidation. Try socking away a 60ml batch for 60 days. I find it makes an enormous difference and offers a delicious rounded dense mango vape. Better as a pure sfv than any other mango recipe Iā€™ve tried.

7 Likes

What percent did you mix at? I find @2% I can omit steeping almost entirelyā€¦

2 Likes

I have one mixed at 3%, mixed on 17 April. It was good at day 1 and didnā€™t change a whole lot with steeping. Thereā€™s also very, very little oxidation going on, mixed it with 5mg/ml nic.

Itā€™s a really good flavor but I think I like WFā€™s Island Mango a bit more, although Golden Eye is a lot less harsh.

5 Likes

I have golden eye but skipped the sft and have it in a mix steeping. Iā€™m hoping it falls in the not too sweet but fresh ripe mango slot. Really liking INW mango tango with to boost citrus mixes.

3 Likes

Word on the street (reddit) is that NR Sour Lemon Soda is outstanding, better than WF which shares the same name but you wonā€™t find any info about it. I can vouch for Ocean Myst too, you have to push a bit high but itā€™s a nice grape flavor with hardly any off notes.

BTW: I see that they carry Chemnovatic nic again, as I think they lost the supplier for a while. That is the go-to freebase nic that youā€™ll find at vaperstek.org for example and 2nd down the food chain from Carolina.

So I went there for the sale a few weeks back which was the first time in over 3 years as it was my first place that I hit for DIY. I missed a few NR and PUR flavors and 1 or 2 Flavor Revolution as shipping started to get high. I hate that they donā€™t have at least a 6% coupon code like bullcity so in my head I could justify it a bit because even though they have a bigger line (they added flavor monks) and get a rebottled 15ml instead of a 10 or 12ml you are forced to pay full price on FA/FLV/INW which some will take me about 14 years to use up with potent flavors. I see they improved the bottles a bit which is good but the cap is the same so hopefully it wonā€™t seep out like most did that I had to toss but the bottles will go out before the flavors for sure.

They need to rework MB prices now too which which Bullcity and others expanded their line and dropped the price even more, and is currently having all MB flavors 20% off. However, props for them on getting in new lines like they talked about in the past. Decadent Flavours with their Absinthe on a gallon tap, Delosi, Vape Train, and possibly exotic INW flavors you canā€™t find at other US places hopefully will be next.

4 Likes

Christmas came early again this yearā€¦ BIG thanks to Nicotine River for the samples.

I will try to find time to do some single flavor testing notes for these. I just been mixing 5 of them as single flavor, and from those 5 (of course among those that was mostly in my interest) i am somewhere between very pleased and impressed :+1:

9 Likes

what was your % on the blue raspberry? and the others too if you have them down?

2 Likes

Have you tried Nic River Mango? I think itā€™s a phenomenal flavor and is much better than WF Island Mango. Itā€™s much different than Golden Eye which has its uses. Just my opinion and mango is probably my favorite flavor profile.

3 Likes

Golden eye really shines with a long steep. Give it a month if you can. Any sooner and I find it to taste unriope.

5 Likes

How do others access sample packs like this?

3 Likes

whoa well im feeling a bit left out lol

3 Likes