Nicotine River Updated Flavors

Good evening everyone!

These Flavorah flavors are currently in stock in 60ml, 150ml, and 250ml

FLAVORAH: Crunch Cereal, Vanilla Custard, Milk & Honey, Rich Cinnamon, Boysenberry, Coconut, Strawberry, Blueberry Muffin, Cream, Cinnamon Crunch, Peanut Butter, Pink Guava, Butterscotch, Blueberry, Wild Melon, Sweet Coconut, Peach, Lime, Caramel, Greek Yogurt, Cantaloupe, Chocolate Deutsch, Dragon Fruit, Honey Bee, Candy Tart

FLAVOURART - Almond, Anise, Dark bean espresso, Hazelnut, Jasmine, Maple Syrup, Walnut, Apple pie, Mandarin, Apricot, Black current, Black cherry, Cinnamon Ceylon, Coconut, Lychee, Mad fruit, Whipped cream, Pear, Fig, MTS Vape Wizard, Black Fire, RY4, Cuban Supreme, Pineapple, Flash, OBA OBA, Royal Tobacco, Liquid Amber

Thank you for all of your guys patience. TFA and FW flavors are getting a price overhaul tomorrow!

Incoming Flavors: Capella, Inawera, The remaining flavors from Flavorah and FlavourArt.

Updates on bottling issue: We have switched 75ml, 175ml and 275ml bottles to accommodate the shortages on the 60ml, 150ml, and 250ml. Our bottling machine will be here in approximately 3 weeks with new bottles and labels!

Thank you everyone, especially DAATH for allowing me to post, respond and help everyone I can.

Have a great night everyone!

9 Likes

Can I tell you how impressed I am with you guys? Received order #2 yesterday. FED-EX!! I didn’t pay for fed-ex shipping, but that’s what I got! What a great surprise to get my order so fast! And btw, no leaks this time😊 I love that I can get the large quantities I want at a great price with super fast shipping. This is a fickle business to be in, fer sure but I’ll be a returning customer simply for the great customer service you provide. Keep up the great work!!! And thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you very much! We appreciate the order and you!

2 Likes

Grant for president.

4 Likes

i know, right???
he is doing EVERYTHING right!
i’m not sure whether i should stroke his ego or stroke his…ego, yeah, ego!
great work, Grant!

5 Likes

FW Butter Pecan, FW HazelNut, … please?