Nicotine River - Updates

I live outside Atlanta and there are a bunch of vape shops in the metro area. I’ve gone into a few of them and it seems to me that they carry more CBD products and accessories than anything else. They are also clueless of the upcoming shitstorm.

5 Likes

Man, ignorance is bliss…

4 Likes

I have a question which I am quite sure many here are interested in:
Can you tell us something about the long term storage of your PurNic™ Nicotine Bitartrate?
How long do you expect it to be stored before degradation?

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I cannot speak to the storage or shelf life of powdered nicotine. PurNic™ Nicotine Bitartrate is intended for commercial manufacturing only and not a product that should be used in vaping.

Laura

10 Likes

Great segue though…

There have been a few threads here about shelf life of our vaping nicotine, both FB and salts. Care to share any insights of a pro here on the forum? Storage, freezing, etc?

6 Likes

There is really no “shelf life” of liquid nicotine, though we do put an expiration date of 1 year on the bottle (mandatory by the FDA). Nicotine technically doesn’t go bad, but it does begin to degrade and oxidize over time with exposure to heat, air and light. We recommend freezer storage as the best way to mitigate oxidation and we’ve had customers report our nicotine has stayed fresh for several years when kept this way. I hope this helps!

Laura

19 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks for the sale. I wish I could order more but still waiting my my shipment from Friday last week to ship.

4 Likes

Thank you for your patience, we are incredibly backlogged right now! Based on our current lead time, I would estimate your order will ship around the end of this week, maybe early next week.

4 Likes

Wow. That is a backlog. It would pretty cool if the discount was applied to my order or a surprise added. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

So tempting…one more 55 gallon drum could come in handy.

8 Likes

Hello everyone, please see below regarding an important update with River Supply Co.

We emailed every customer possible, so you most likely already received this. Thank you for your understanding.

13 Likes

Thank you @Nicotine_River

6 Likes

It’s 11:42 pm EST. Should I or shouldn’t I? :thinking:

4 Likes

Ok…, this is on my nerves bad…, @Nicotine_River …, it usually takes 3 or more days for a shipment from y’all…, not trying to be impatient or anything, but I placed on order back on the 14th & it still hasn’t even shipped;(… can u give me an update please?

3 Likes

Can you please send me your order number, so I can take a look? We are quite backed up with the impending shipping restriction; we received over 2500 orders in the last few weeks.

Laura

6 Likes

@Nicotine_River order #223956
It contains 2 liters of nic.

4 Likes

Usually much faster service when you contact a vendor directly rather than on a social site.

11 Likes

4 Likes

This is sad news. Thank you for all your support over the years.

7 Likes