Nicotine River - Updates

We couldn’t find it on there website :frowning: I did reach out to them. As soon as I hear back I will add to the list as well.

Thank you!

2 Likes

1 Like

Ive tried looking for it numerous times haha I could just be completely blind. Can you send me the link to it? Is it literally “Milk Chocolate”? Thank you!

They’re currently sold out so it won’t be on the website. For whatever reason they take the flavors down when OOS. One I highly suggest too is INW vanilla shisha. Awesome job by the way on getting this flavor line, just one less thing I have to buy elsewhere. Like everyone else, I too am patiently waiting on the 1oz TFA and then I can officially scrap my other bookmarks. Congrats!
One more thing, with it now being Sept and you still have free shipping, is there a better feel for how long this will continue?

1 Like

I snatched the image from another site, when I went into the detail it says it is OOS. So if they are out and the supplier is out they may have discontinued it.

http://www.inawerawinkel.com/E-Flavour-Milk-Chocolate-10-ml/46/?i=en

2 Likes

I’ve never seen that site before, is that also an INW direct site? Good find!

I think it’s in England, not sure.

nope they are in Poland and you pronounce it InaVera. in Poland they say “W” like a “V”

2 Likes

wow, congrats, Grant, you finally got Inawera!
INW Vanilla Shisha is one of, if not the, best vanillas on the martket, for sure…but, honestly, most of INW flavors are some of the best out there, so hard to choose, right?
and to add to the question asked: i do believe inawerawinkel.com is an Inawera direct site.
@DarthVapor ~~~ hey, Jay, you wanna add input on this? Also, Jay, have you seen NicotineRivers new lineup? They now carry Inawera!!! (or will be) You see anything he needs to add to his list?
@Nicotine_River Grant, Darthvapor is one of our resident experts on Inawera…he regularly orders direct from INW.
anyway, just tryna help out here, sorry if i overstepped anywhere!
Congrats, again, Grant!
one last thing: Grant, your new flavors are pretty tasty! i have only mixed 2 testers and they havent fully steeped, but the initial taste test was very delightful!
i intend to start a new thread on here about your flavors and try to stir up some opinions!
its after 8…time to check in some clients!!!

5 Likes

Hey!
I’m currently at work, so I can’t get into too much detail. I will say that the items that seem to be lacking in the US shops I purchase from (BCV,ECX, ETC) are INW’s Shishas. The have a couple, like Vanilla, Strawberry but INW actually has a large selection of Shisha, all of them are great with the exception of Pineapple sadly.
So I would go the route of getting the shisha line and a few others I will post later, like Coconut cookies, cocopilada and their huge Tea selection.
As far as their site, I am not sure about http://www.inawerawinkel.com/ being their actual website or if it is a sister site like http://e-aromashop.com/ is. As far as I know, http://www.inawera.com/ is their main website, but I could be mistaken on the other.
I will pop back on a list a bunch of other flavors that I usually end up getting direct from Poland because they are so hard to find here. Besides their tobaccos, I have just about all their line now, hehe :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Happy Day! NR now has 1oz TFA, just seen that this morning. Awesome job you guys, this plus getting INW made my day. You are officially one stop shop for everything and I couldn’t be happier. I did just put an order in on Sunday but it was all for stuff I needed in 2oz bottles anyways. As soon as INW goes live I’ll drop another. Again, thanks for listening to your customers. It’s what sets you apart from everyone else, and with the free shipping I can’t stop ordering…I feel like it’s such I good deal that I have to keep taking advantage of it lol

3 Likes

I agree 100% with you on their shisha line. Their shisha vanilla is the best vanilla in my opinion without having to get some crazy boutique flavors. I’m sure NR will carry them at some point… If you ask it, they will come :wink:

2 Likes

Oh…I just realized that all the TFA 1oz bottles are priced at $3.95, I figured they would be more in line with FW since the FW 2oz option is pretty much where the TFA 2oz options were. Is this how much they will be or are you still sorting the price out? Also, did the 2 oz bottles of TFA go up with this change? I noticed some I bought last month are now like $1.50-$2.00 more.

1 Like

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, nicotine river selling INW now :heart_eyes: outstanding!

1 Like

So what I did here was copy the cheapest TFA 1oz size I could find which was Wizard Labs - whats tough is that we are probably the only company that sells 2oz in flavors which kind of throws a wrench in the pricing for us. I had to raise 2oz a $1 - $2 make them all even and keep the discount per size in line :frowning: Let me know what you think? Ive always tried to stay away from TFA 1oz because of this but I have had alot of people ask for this size but its pretty impossible to go lower then $3.95 for a 1oz.

Thank you!

5 Likes

AWESOME TY been waiting i hate orderi g 60ml of tfa actually ther are only a few flaves i order big quanities of

1 Like

I guess I don’t understand what making 1oz available should have anything to do with the 2oz pricing. I get wizard labs has 1oz for $3.95 but you’re not wizard labs. You guys were way better, and the 2oz TFA for $3.50-$6.00 for most of the line up was awesome and the fact that this is going up $1 to $2 just so you can streamline the 1oz option makes no sense. The only thing I see that happened today was the TFA line just went up 30% but there’s now a 1oz option. I honestly feel this will hurt you guys. If it’s going to cost me the same for a 1oz bottle here as it does at another flavor supplier and they also have the 10ml bottles for the flavors I hardly use but need why would I divide my order? At least with the cheap 2oz bottles I was getting a real good deal but they all just jumped 30%. I hope you guys really think about this. If anything I don’t see why the 2oz bottles went up and how its justified, that’s what really disappointed me the most. Just remember, you don’t want to be equal to the competition, you want to stand above them, and this move has me second guessing my choice of supplier and I never thought that would happen.

4 Likes

i think you will be fine as long as your not over pricing the 2oz compared , heres what i do sometimes and you guys always come out better , i go to Ecx and see there option if they have a 30ml option ill compare if they dont ill look at their 10ml bottles and compare per 10ml which at 2bucks from ecx x 3 =6 right so if yours is 3.95 your all good but i value your guys customer service and the fact that you listem to what we have to say so if your in line on price your service puts you ahead

3 Likes

ok so o just did my comparison based on tpa banana cream both you and ecx are 3.95 for 30ml but they dont sell 60ml so if i wanted alittle more than 30ml but not 4oz i would buy your 60 ml for 5.95 instead of two of their 30ml at 3.95. which would be 7.90 so per 10 ml your good and your pricing on comparative sizes is all good so good job you have done it again lol

1 Like