Nicotine River - Updates

I wasn’t saying their prices weren’t competive, but they sold a pile of TFA 60 ml bottles for $3.50 and most were less than $6 for 60ml. So for all the ones that were $3.50 you’re now paying more for half. Like I mentioned, I don’t understand why offering 1oz bottles would increase the price of the 2oz bottles. If you do the math, the only thing that happened today was the price of TFA jumped about 30%. Is the 2oz option nice…yes, but does a 30% increase suck…yes. That just makes the investment on 2oz bottles not that big of a deal anymore.

Will there every be a 10-15ml option? I do not want to buy a 30ml of flavoring if it is just a tester. My reasoning behind this is because I have 70+ flavors I have not used after just under a year. I would love for NR to be my one stop shop but at this point I just cannot have that. I am thrilled that you are now going to be carrying INW. I just started testing with the Pina Colada and I think I have something good coming. But I ran out of that flavor so now I will wait until you get it in stock and order it from NR!
NR’s customer service and growth is astounding. Great job!

2 Likes

personally i like the 30 ml option on tpa because alot their flaves i dont use alot of but 10ml bottles suck unless your sampling a flave , but you did make a comment refering to them not being on par with competition that they should stand out to me their service is what separates them and the fact that they are at least competitive in pricing and typically beat their competition imo they made the right move i feel we as a group are lucky to have theae guys in our corner if we compare apples to apples 30 to 30 or 4oz to 4oz then all is well and the 60ml option is an added bonus if anyone chooses to use it i was excited to see 30ml option across the board with what i call the big 4 , Fa tpa cap and fw because of my disregard for 10ml and the fact 60ml is waaaay to much on alot of flaves this way we get choices , we all shop else where we have to because not everything is sold at one place take care i hope you dont think i was singleing you out in regards to your post i was taking all posts into consideration when giving my opinion btw welcome to elr i havent come across your posts until today i hope yiu like the atmosphere around here its the best diy group around take care :slight_smile:

1 Like

10 to 15ml will be available with higher concentrates like inawera i cant see them going i. that direction with cap fw tpa of fa but i. answering a question that i have no clue about lol but seriously i buy 10ml new flaves from other companies and if i like it ill come back and get the bigger bottles from NR knowing that i. the world of DIY we will probably never be able to have a one stop shop anyway good question looking forward to a reply from the real NR

1 Like

I know you weren’t singling me out, and I respect your opinion. If your on the DIY FB groups you’ll see that there’s others questioning why the 2oz bottles had to go up to introduce the 1oz bottles, that’s what I’m trying to figure out. I just don’t see what one has to do with the other

2 Likes

I love @Nicotine_River ,just ask Adair.
I only buy 2oz or larger, and I don’t like the price increase.
I will still purchase everything I can from NR, maybe just less bottles now.
As long as there is free shipping, it offsets the total cost.
I still love @Nicotine_River

3 Likes

I do too, I suggested them to so many of my friends and they were actually how I found out. I’ll still buy my NIC & VG there as long as the shipping is free too. Plus I do like the 2oz bottles of CAP & FA so I will most likely still get them as well.

1 Like

i hear you trust me , as a business owner i look at things from both sides and while thinking about it they should have examined each cost instaed of marking a 3.95 price on 30ml ( i thi k thays what im understanding they did ) they should have based there 30ml prices off the 60ml for example taken a 6 dollar item and given a 35 percent discount keeping the 60ml prices the same and still allowing incentive to buy more but giving the people a 30ml option for mebim sitting on 60ml bottles that dont get used much mostly tpa so the 30ml bottles i like

1 Like

Spot on brother, that’s exactly how I figured they would have made the 1oz transition. Keep the prices the same for 2oz, then set the 1oz option based off the 2oz current price. A perfect example would be how NR has the FW line. If you look at them, the 2oz option is where TFA 2oz was at so I thought for sure this would have been the same way. You have to remember that there were a pretty good amount of TFA 60ml bottles that were only $3.50, and now they will be $0.45 more but your only getting half as much.

3 Likes

its a very valid point , the things that make us go hmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

A good exchange between @fidalgo_vapes and @Gachatay IMO.

The key to it all having “gone sideways” is trying to figure out the price-point. Having had the 2oz first kind of entrenched the line (so to speak) for the top end, and I agree, those should remain the same (unless the market as a whole increases -but then that would be reflected at every vendor, if/when such time comes).

I expect a slight “convenience-fee” for the smaller size (1oz), but I think increasing the two ounce price while introducing the 1oz line, comes off like trying to create an “artificial value” to distinguish between the two sizes, where the previous value was already established. Tough line to walk no doubt.

Hopefully they can get things to fall a bit more in line with what some of us were expecting/hoping for, while being able to maintain a respectable profit margin! Lord knows we all love and appreciate Nicotine River, and all they bring to the table.

2 Likes

thank you very much , and yes ill always support NR they have been unbelievable , this would be a very hard thing to figure out from a business stand point , to tell you the truth @Gachatay has swayed me to his/ her side byw which is it male or female

1 Like

Good afternoon!

I completely understand what your saying. My only answer would be to delete 1oz and just bring everything back to how it was. We were selling the 2oz for so cheap that we have no room for 1oz. Let me know and thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re definitely right, the price on the 2oz bottles were incredible and its a huge selling point for me personally. I in no way meant to talk down on your business, please understand that. There’s a reason I spend $60-$100 a week with you guys and have been pushing NR in the DIY groups, it’s because I love you all! I was pushing for the 1oz bottles myself, just scroll up and you’ll see. But I had no idea the outcome would be what it was. With that said, I don’t know you business layout and maybe it’s not possible to have 1oz bottles and maintain the great pricing on 2oz. Me personally, I thought for sure the 1oz was going to be like FW because the prices were so similar. But if it’s not possible then you guys have to do what works for you. I love the 2oz prices and I’d hate to lose that awesome value. I’ll support you guys in what you do the best I can. Thanks for listening

3 Likes

I’m a man @fidalgo_vapes…a very young 34 yr old man

1 Like

i like 30ml options i understand @Gachatay point but for me its ok , id rather buy 30ml at 3.95 then have to buy 60ml at 5.50 unless i use alot of that flavor but at that point id order 4oz or something , what do you think will be best for guys ??? @Nicotine_River because thats what you should do and ill always get what i can from you guys , we asked for 30ml yiu gave it to us , we asked for inawera your doing it , free shipping thats bigger than any 6 to 10 percent discounts plus rhe sticker on every order :slight_smile: above all your pricing is on poi t when looking at a per ml price and customer service stands above everyone else SO do what works best for Nicotine River and ill he happy

4 Likes

ty no offense @Amy2 thought i was a female bc i talked about my kids and my pic was of them not me , thanks for being able to have a civil discussion its appreciated around here compared to other sites take care

2 Likes

No worries. I always respect other peoples opinions, that’s how we learn.

2 Likes

Hee hee I remember that fidalgo ! :wink:

2 Likes

something i will always remember lmao

2 Likes