Nicotine River - Updates

You.are.all.welcome :smirk:
The best way to have a Sale on NR is for me to make an order the week before.

If your town is suffering from drought send me a PM and I can drop by with my Picnic basket (haha) Still gotta Love Nicotine River ā€¦got some Nic salts and other reliably good products ā€¦canā€™t take that for granted, as other Vendors cannot make the same claim. Enjoy!

5 Likes

@Nicotine_River any plans for a Memorial Day sale?

3 Likes

Unfortunately we do not plan on having a sale this Memorial Day. However, we do plan on having a sale in the near future on new items that have yet to be released on our site! Updates will be posted here and emailed once everything is ready to launch on our end! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Only on new items?

1 Like

Yes, we will be releasing new products shortly on our website. We think the DIY community will enjoy whatā€™s in store! We will post updates here and also will be sending emails in the near future regarding the new products once theyā€™re ready for the website. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will one of them be medicine flower concentrates?

4 Likes

One can only hope!

3 Likes

Thanks, thatā€™s good to know, but I was asking whether your upcoming sale would apply only to new items.

2 Likes

Yes, the sale will only apply to the new items. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone! Weā€™re having a 20% off flash sale from now till 06/13/19 @ 12PM PST!

The flash sale will only be on some new additions to our website: Medicine Flower & Molinberry! :slight_smile:

Code: NEWFLAVORS

Expect to see more variety appearing on our site in the upcoming months! Thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Holy Crap, Medicine Flower is at @Nicotine_River !!!

4 Likes

Baby%20Dancing

6 Likes

Oh whoa, I guess my temporary shopping ban is in serious jeopardyā€¦oh who am I kidding, gonna load up my shopping cart right nowā€¦Very exciting news @Nicotine_River

3 Likes

FULL SPEED AHEAD !!!

5 Likes

@Nicotine_River please tell me this is coming back in stopā€¦please, please, please

https://www.nicotineriver.com/products/purilum-butter-pecan-praline-ice-cream

3 Likes

As promised, anyone carting mf would get my next order.

I of course have no problem ordering 15ml. Others may be hesitant. After the sale it may beneficial to sell a 5ml option to get new customers to buy in.

3 Likes

The whole time Iā€™ve been begging to get more vendors to carry MF, Iā€™ve always suggested selling the 5ml options just so other folks would try them !

People who are on the fence about trying them are FAR MORE LIKELY to spend the money that a 5ml would likely sell for, and then those same ā€˜on the fenceā€™ folks would be the repeat business (helping sales growth) buying the 15mlā€¦

PLEASE push this request up the ladder to Grant!

4 Likes

Hey everyone! Weā€™re running a 25% off all flavors flash sale! Ending: 6/20 @ 12PM PST!

Code: JUNEFLAVORS

Check it out! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Grrrrrr, I just ordered last night. The 10% discount code for us Purilum Testers is no longer working. Is it not offered anymore? Thanks!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m not trying be be ungrateful, Iā€™ll stop whining. I had chemo yesterday and I tend to get grumpy, Iā€™m sorry. I should have also pointed out that I ordered at 1:54am last night and already received shipping notice at 10:04am this morning :open_mouth:

Amazing handling and shipping timeā€¦thank you so much!!! Excellent service as always!!!

3 Likes