Nicotine River - Updates

Of course :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey everyone, we have launched the new website! If anyone does encounter any unusual bugs or occurrences please let us know! Itā€™s a major improvement from our previous site! There will be additions to this website that have not yet been released. We hope to release those additions soon though! :slight_smile:

In addition to the new website, Nicotine River will now be operating under the name of River Supply Co. :tada:

With this name change weā€™ll have a better opportunity of diversifying our business into the industries that weā€™re equally as interested in. We hope everyone enjoys the improvements, let us know if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looking good!

Hate having to wait to place an order for some of the new stuff! But Iā€™m looking forward to trying some of these new additions (especially some of the Bickford).

I did have a question about the way that VG is now described though.

I do recall that the last time I ordered a couple of gallons of VG, that it wasnā€™t specifically marketed as Musim Masā€¦ But I didnā€™t detect any change in it being Palm VG.

I was curious about whether or not this was left open ended so that you could change sources of VG as needed, or some other reason?

Bottom line, being able to VG thatā€™s sourced only from palm, guaranteed, is important to me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @Sprkslfly thanks for the feedback and good question!

Regarding the VG, we always have and only have used palm based. Weā€™re aware that a vast majority of the industry prefers palm based VG for a variety of reasons. As for the companies we source our products from, we do still use Musim Mas VG and DOW PG. However, while relying on only these two brands we began to encounter heavy supply shortages. Due to the high demand and lack of supply we reached out to a few other reputable suppliers that could provide ultimately identical quality VG and PG. We do ensure all documentation and requirements are met with all of our products from all suppliers. If youā€™d like I can email over SDSā€™s from our suppliers! Please feel free to PM me your email if need be! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, I probably saved a lot of $$ by virtue of the new website emptying my shopping cart.

1 Like

Hey @NoFumus thank you for letting me know about this. It definitely is strange that the website did that and I greatly apologize for the inconvenience! Iā€™ll be PMā€™ing you shortly!

1 Like

As I said in response to your PM, it was really not that big of a deal. I like loading my cart. Next time, it might have even more. :smiley:

1 Like

I appreciate your understanding with everything! Iā€™m glad I could help you, if you need anything please let me know! :slight_smile:

Also, we do plan on adding a wish list feature to the cart with a transfer to shopping cart option as well so youā€™re aware! We know a lot of customers will appreciate that feature. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OKā€¦thatā€™s cruel. Just when Iā€™ve settled into using the flavors I have and enjoying my current recipes and not creating anymore, and you add a bunch of new flavorings to the site.

Especially that NicRiver Bread Pudding. I think you are doing it to me on purpose to try to draw me back into creating which requires a bunch of testing again. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Iā€™m holding strong, barely. Anyone have any tasting notes on the bread pudding? Or any of the other new stuff, all brands??? Lemon squares, canā€™t remember the brand?

4 Likes

@Nicotine_River Hi, I have an issue with my order #159393 and Iā€™ve tried emailing and itā€™s not going thru. Iā€™m receiving an error message, or no response from the other emails that Iā€™ve sent which Iā€™ve never experienced before. Can you please help?

Hey @nonstopmix that definitely is unusual as our emails have been operating normally over here. I apologize that your order encountered difficulties. I will PM you so we discuss this further. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone, so youā€™re aware we are having a sale today at 20% off all flavors!

Ending: November 1st @ 11:59 PM PST

Code: Halloween

ALSO! VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!

River Supply Co. is closed today and possibly tomorrow due to a nearby wildfire. We have been voluntarily evacuated due to horrendous air quality and the possibility of the fire spreading to our area. We expect our building to be safe, but there will be delays in order processing. Itā€™s an unfortunate situation and the winds in this area are currently at their most aggressive in years. We hope to be back in the facility ASAP and are wishing the best of luck to the brave fire fighters in our area taking care of this. This sale was already prescheduled, and will continue to run its course until November 1st. Please be aware of these processing delays, if you have issues please contact me here or email: Info@nicotineriver.com

Power outages are currently taking place so we will do our best to respond as quick as possible.

Thank you.

8 Likes

Be safe, terrible seeing the fire on the news and these winds are horrible today. God bless, I hope everyone is safe

2 Likes

Stay safe.

3 Likes

Thank you for the sale info. But far more importantly, you guys stay safe.

2 Likes

No fire sale jokes.
Godspeed.

2 Likes

I like that the website scrolls and is fast. Half the fun is shopping. I think I like shopping for flavors more than actually vaping.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Going to keep the entire crew @Nicotine_River, @Nicotine_River_Chem, @Sales_Nicotine_River in our prayers. Stay safe out there in Cali.

3 Likes

Back in the office today and everything is resuming as normal. Thank you everyone for your support, we appreciate it greatly!

Time to get these orders out! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yay!!! That is excellent news.

4 Likes