Nicotine River - Updates

I logged back in today and found my cart empty :frowning:

1 Like

Put them in a refrigeratorā€¦make sure they are in Glass without the rubber droppersā€¦They will last a long time if kept this wayā€¦I get why you ask to rebottle in 5ml thoughā€¦Keep in mind the 5ml bottle will probably cost 9 to 10 $$$

3 Likes

Iā€™m actually fine with that price LOL

2 Likes

Hey Teeko, that definitely is unusual as we have tried to fix these cart bugs as much as possible. I will be looking into this, thank you for letting me know and I apologize for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, here is a breakdown of the sale,

Flavor Concentrates ā€“ 30%

Nicotine ā€“ 25%

CBD ā€“ 15%

Labware ā€“ 25%

Base Extracts ā€“ 25%

Eliquid ā€“ 50%

Starts November 29th @ 12:01 AM PST
Ends November 29th @ 11:59 PM PST

No code required.

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Shouldnā€™t cost any more than $8 to $8.50 and keeping the same margin.

15ml = $24
5ml x 3 (at $8/ea) = $24
(and thatā€™s figuring them using plastic bottles which should be less than a nickle each wholesale)

2 Likes

If they were dividing by 3 yes that would be correct but as you and I both know buy a larger amount a person usually gets a discountā€¦ Example if you buy 2 oz of Cactus at BCF it 8.99 but 4oz is 16.99 so purchasing the 4oz gets you a little bit of a discountā€¦

1 Like

But theyā€™re already rebottling! :wink:

I could easily agree if they were selling in the original MF glassā€¦ (so theyā€™ve already planned for the margin.)

2 Likes

Yes they are , however its just how it is ā€¦Lol

1 Like

If you scroll up here or especially on Reddit where Iā€™ve been trying to help, which I donā€™t need to do as youā€™re doing a good job by adding not only companies, but also giving us more flavors from said companies (OOO for example) unlike others who only have a few. You guys have done that with other companies too.

You guys were my first place to hit due to the awesome starter kit over 3 years ago and tried one more time in 2018 but I think I had leaking issues. However around that time, with the brand new place, and better bottles, and not having massive delay issues with shipping you guys IMO took Ecig, wizardlabs, liquidbarn, and I supported Gremlin and love them but made them obsolete with price and quality. Diyvaporsupply used to be very niche but everybody almost caught up with them and chefsflavours, even with international shipping blows them away, and along with Bullcity you guys are IMO top 3.

So instead of a PM or e-mail the site I think itā€™s only fair since Iā€™ve supported you and said your problems were over that I must then do the same thing on the opposite side, especially since itā€™s pretty careless. So I went through you guys again 3 times this year, spread out, $80+ and didnā€™t have any issues. September 1st had to have been a big sale as I ordered 29 different items and had no problems at all and was shocked that everything was perfect along with the other orders and that was my confirmation of what others said too.

However, last month I needed to pick up one flavor as I ran out, but you know how it goes and I held back for once in my life and only got 6 flavors, which 2 were PUR due to the fact that I got the ā€œbig onesā€ but Iā€™ve been digging the brand more and more, along with NR too but people donā€™t hear about the lesser known flavors like NR Lemon Lime Soda which is awesome yet 0 notes even on ELR which is a crime because that flavor should blow up. PUR gets more attention and besides the top 3-4 there are true gems in there that needs more praise. Maybe p4p one of if not the best; ā€œRaspberryā€ along with Boysenberry Preserves, Grape Soda, Butter Mint etc etcā€¦ However it looks like the Mint is discontinued which is crazy, but I understand it with a name like. You turn off bakery/dessert haters, then people who like desserts but donā€™t like mint, or mint lovers who donā€™t want a butter in their mint :slight_smile: it was doomed but that flavor was one of your best and with arctic mint you can tell you guys have talent and hope you pursue mints more as that is a niche that needs to and can be filled because besides INW 3 (not mix) mints there isnā€™t anything else out there.

Back on point, so with the 6 flavors, all 15ml 2 out of the 6 were wrong. You can tell itā€™s the system of how people read the labels from the order sheet and then grab it, or if itā€™s by computers then itā€™s fault because instead of PUR Super Sweet I got PUR Sunsetā€¦ probably right next to each other but after grabbing it and checking it with the marker your mind has to be some place else to not notice that.

Iā€™m not mad or anything, never asked or wanted a refund or said one word as itā€™s not that expensive and worth the hassle. What prompted me to post this was I saw that Sunset is also discontinued too and I had a SFT steeping and once I read that I just threw out both bottle(s) as thereā€™s no point and would be a waste of time and now $$. I was going to give it one more shot and if there was an issue again, then Iā€™d change my opinion if somebody asked or changed my response on your own thread on reddit on the whole reputation thing and how you changed.

So I just chalked that up to a fluke, but if not it might be another 3 year gap with BCF track record almost impeccable across the board with pretty much everybody. On top of that, Chemnovatic being discontinued is a shame too, I know most people hit vaperstek for chemnovatic but theyā€™re the 2nd best free base nicotine besides Carolina.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up to have a bit more pride in your work, especially right now because the DIY scene has never been as active and the incredible massive flood of new people (customers) is up for the taking right now as you are very aware by going here, reddit, other social media, and to grab a new customer who has a good experience could be loyal for life as you have everything one could need and a true one stop shop.

BF might be the biggest day in your Company ever with your amazing BF deal that will have massive word of mouth, where in the past you didnā€™t have a BF deal to now ECX has their lowest % in 4 years at 25% instead of 30% and doesnā€™t include CAP so something is going on there, but after you get their 3-5 good exclusive flavors thereā€™s no point really of going there anymore. Point is, I hope you do well on BF/CM and remind your people to triple check orders.

Well that just answered my Question ā€¦Damn it Purnic is not a bad NIC but id like the option of another and as I start to stock up I made the decision to buy Chemnovatic now this news Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :angry:

1 Like

https://www.vaperstek.org is where everybody has gone for years to get their chemnovatic and a 100ml liter will last you forever. Besides being known as ā€œpureā€ grade a stuff they also have a good bottle that comes with it, although you can pick up some Euro glass bottles and fill them to the top and throw it in your freezer, although thereā€™s a debate about that now with https://www.carolinaxtract.com and their refrigerator rant.

They are known as the best but because they got that reputation their prices are ungodly now, especially with shipping to the point where itā€™s not worth it. Chemnovatic is top notch and wonā€™t turn color or go pepper on you as fast as any other while itā€™s clean and you donā€™t have to mess with the salt stuff that will hurt your chest and gives an off note. $13 dollars total including shipping (no code) for a 120ml 100mg bottle lasts forever.

3 Likes

I just went through all me recent emails and didnt see anything about Chemnovatic being droppedā€¦Can you direct me to where it is discussed ā€¦

1 Like

im ready. Been running low for a while.

3 Likes

In this thread it would be around posts #2523 &
2525-6
or soā€¦

4 Likes
3 Likes

Missed lmao ty and ty @Kanamit

3 Likes

It looks like Medicine Flower are not included in the 30% off flavouring

1 Like