Nicotine River - Updates

Same with mine.

2 Likes

great minds, eh? lol

3 Likes

Orderā€™s in, but sadly, labware wasnā€™t discounted. Hoping itā€™s fixed before the sale is over.

1 Like

Thatā€™s odd mine did.

1 Like

anti-puppy

1 Like

Loaded it at 9, waited, BOOM!
78 dollars became 54 at 12:02 PST!
THANKS RIVER SUPPLY!

4 Likes

Hey everyone, we tried using a new application this time around that automatically discounts the items. I see as well that certain items are not being discounted properly and I have brought this to my associates attention. We will look into having this fixed ASAP and we apologize for the inconvenience!

3 Likes

Lol you just answered my PMā€¦ill wait until the morning

2 Likes

I thought maybe things were just running a little behind or that they were using PST rather than EST last night, but as of 9am EST, no flavors are showing any kind of discount for me.

1 Like

Hey everyone, all items are now discounted properly! If you see any that are not appearing as expected please let me know! We apologize for the inconvenience!

We tried using a new app this time around so it was a bit new for us, but we hope you enjoy your black friday! Thank you for your understanding. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got my yearly order in! Saved $60 bucks! Also grabbed a bunch of small bottles of flavors Iā€™ve never tried before because for less than a buck per 15ml why the heck not.

2 Likes

Great to hear! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your business!

1 Like

Hello, I understand your point of view and would feel the same way as you. I apologize for the inconvenience as I know not receiving what you expected always throws an unnecessary wrench in the gears.

Youā€™re right that we still do things manually as of this moment and we are fortunately going to transition our entire warehouse to automated processing in an estimated time of somewhere in January. This automated system will circumvent 99% off all manual errors by relying heavily on computer based checking methods and further increased fulfillment speeds. We are aware this system needs to be implemented ASAP. Weā€™re currently dealing with some internal adjustments which is the sole delay of this automated system being implemented immediately. Once we have the greenlight on this then moving forward issues like these you should not encounter!

Regarding ChemNovatic, we would prefer to continue the brand, but we unfortunately have had too many difficulties with receiving their product. Theyā€™re a great company with fantastic quality nicotine, but we unfortunately could not continue with encountering any supply issues.

Once again I genuinely appreciate the honest feedback and we will do our best to update this system once and for all ASAP. Thank you for your patience and understanding in advance! If you need anything, please let me know. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Try a different browser?

1 Like

You guys have the best Black Friday sale by far. Thank you!! Hopefully alot more new mixers will prefer to buy from your company.

5 Likes

Thank you! We appreciate the positive feedback! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi folks. What happened to the free shipping on over $50? Went to checkout and wanted me to choose shipping. Was free last night. Am I missing something?

1 Like

Hey Becca, weā€™re still offering free shipping over $50. Iā€™ll PM you right now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

RIVER SUPPLY, YOU FOLKS ROCK!!! (mic drop)

3 Likes

Just PMā€™d you! Let me know if you need anything else!

I am currently out of town so my replies may be a bit delayed, but I will get back to this forum anytime I can!

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes