Nicotine River - Updates

Wow, a lot more info than I expected. Deepest gratitude for it too.
Thanks a lot!

5 Likes

Your website is running very slow next to nothing

1 Like

Hello!

I spoke with the person who manages this list as I too noticed a few fairly popular flavors appearing under that category. Weā€™ve updated the page to state ā€œclearanceā€ instead of ā€œdiscontinuedā€ as some of these flavors will not be discontinued and are on this list purely due to excessive inventory.

Purilum Cookie
Purilum Butter Mint
Purilum Toasted Coconut Cheesecake

As well as many other Purilum, Flavor Revolution, FlavourArt, and etc. we do not plan on discontinuing.

Although the final list of what flavors may or may not be discontinued is not definitive at the moment it does not seem that those as well as other fairly popular flavors will be leaving us. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Are you still encountering website delay/lag?

1 Like

Yes. Thereā€™s a long lag time in logging in and navigating the site,

1 Like

PMā€™ing you now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, cookies cleaned and Iā€™m using at&t mobile ph,

2 Likes

Understood, thank you for letting me know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is purilum butter mint being discontinued? Need to know so I can stock up if necessary lol

4 Likes

We plan on keeping that flavor on the site. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So I have to ask, does Purilum butter mint taste like creme de menthe?

2 Likes

what1

2 Likes

If you mix it @4-6% with 1% shisha vanilla you get a vanilla mint tic-tac, on its own itā€™s just a slightly creamy slightly buttery mint, fairly close to the little pillow shaped butter mints that are hard but melt really quickly in your mouth

5 Likes

Good deal! Thank you:)

2 Likes

Butter Mint :yum: yum Will try this combo next.

3 Likes

I really like it, initially ordered it because of @MysticRose review on it, combining it with shisha vanilla was her recipe too lol I just lowered the butter mint % cause it was too minty for meā€¦ itā€™s also really good in a peppermint ice cream recipe Iā€™ve been playing with

5 Likes

I really like the mint in it. Used it alone and with polor blast - so far. But didnt find it overpowering at all even at 7%. I will def pick up a 2oz next order. PM any other good combos you find Ill do the same. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Just mixed that but I went 1.5% Butter Mint because I was scurdā€¦lol. It is tasty, does it change much with a steep?

4 Likes

Gets a little smoother and creamier with age, but Iā€™ll vape it happily the next dayā€¦I first tried it at whatever @MysticRose recipe called forā€¦6 or 8% maybe? It was too much for me, but it did mellow a little after a week, but Iā€™m sensitive to mint, not just in vape form either, I can only eat a handful of junior mints or else itā€™s all I taste for the rest of the day no matter what else I eat lol

4 Likes

Me tooā€¦lol. That is why I dropped it down but shall see how it steeps and may up it. Butter Mint is a tasty flavor, the only mint other than FLV Creme de Menthe that I enjoy.

4 Likes