Nicotine River - Updates

@Nicotine_River also had some hefty fines from shipping alcohol based flavors and Nicotine above 48 or 60 ??? So They follow all shipping regulations …Anyway this is one reason their rates are higher from what I understand

6 Likes

The way I understand it is there is free shipping from @Nicotine_River on orders over $50.00 but no free shipping over 75 pounds (it used to be 100 pounds)
Now I may be wrong but I always order over $50.00 at a time and get free shipping, have an order coming now, shipped Free👌

8 Likes

@Rocky02852 I was surprised about the answer I got.

6 Likes

Oh geez, stupid me it’s been a long day haha I’ll make the edits now. Rocky is correct, I made an honest mistake. I mean’t $50, and yes it’s 75 lbs.

Sorry about that confusion!

9 Likes

@Nicotine_River Thank you for the clarification. That 50$ rule sounds reasonable.

8 Likes

That’s great my man. I, however, never have that much money to spend freely and when I do have that much I still can’t bring myself to spend that much. I guess that isn’t exactly true. When I had to re-up on VG and Nic I spent more than 50. I only do that every couple of years though.

It’s all good though, I knew that @Nicotine_River is part of our community and always respond when asked a direct question.

Thanks for that @Nicotine_River

6 Likes

We will be looking into flat rate services and thank you for bringing this up to us. :slight_smile:

Thank you

7 Likes

Bring it @Nicotine_River !!!

Thanks for my FIRSTEST first order (just received) after the COVID-19 shutdown. Was glad to re-up some support to you guys. Welcome back (as it were).

5 Likes

We appreciate your business greatly, thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I was holding off until some bottles I needed were back in stock…Woot! Those bottles are back today, gotta get my order in tonight. This time I am trying my best to order everything I need, always miss 1 or 2 things at least, gonna cross my fingers and toes…oh, probably won’t work :grin:

7 Likes

Hello everyone! We are currently working on expanding our variety of all product types, even ones we do not currently carry.

I wanted to ask the community, what would you like to see us carry or expand on?

All feedback is greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for asking. :+1:

Very interested in Decadent Vapours (Concentrates) right now. (not the pre-mixed vapes)

Would most def. try more of them. But for starters… I’d pick up these first.

Absinthe (Concentrate) - Already tried this one and need more.
Creme Anglaise (Concentrate)
Dandelion & Burdock (Concentrate)
Mandrake (Concentrate)
Parma Violet (Concentrate)
Sarsaparilla (Concentrate)

2 Likes

Well noted @Freddie3 thank you for the suggestions, I am looking at them as we speak!

3 Likes

Vape train Australia is really becoming popular and they have some excellent flavors. A little pressed for time but here is the current list that are the most popular flavors according to ELR

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?q=(VTA)&sort=num_recipes&direction=desc

Edit: I will add more later tonight when I get home. @woftam @fidalgo_vapes @SessionDrummer and a bunch more people would have some great recommendations too

5 Likes

Yes they are quite popular, currently they have exclusivity with BCF, but they too have been contacted. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Jungle flavor would be nice to carry …ECX carries them and so does DIYVS under another name…But to be able to grab them at RS would be great

7 Likes

Currently in the works on both of these! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Great Minds think a like lol…

4 Likes

It would be wonderful IMO if we could show the UK some love (and reciprocity)… In particular Chef’s Flavours and also Decadent Vapours (as Freddie3 kindly mentioned).

Those two have always seemed to stand out to me as stand up companies who, like yourselves, are very community oriented and well regarded (both in product and service). :slight_smile:

I’ll try and pull the links to their threads (here on ELR) discussing the more popular suggestions shortly.

VSO and Cupcake World (CCW) would be a couple of others…

7 Likes

Personally I am interested in flavors from manufactures that are currently not offered.

For example…there is an orange crush like flavor used in a brand of juice that I still haven’t been able to recreate. It has to be an orange not readily available. And yup, I’ve tried different orange flavors from cap, fw, flv, fa, inw, and so on.

6 Likes